1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Character suggestsions for a colour palette challenge?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by guest, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I'm going to do some palette art today, so some character suggestions would be neeto! I'll be randomly generating palettes online using colourlovers and coolors. All I need are suggestions from you guys for who to draw. They can be from Pokémon, another fandom, or original characters, whatever floats your horse. Leave them in a reply and I'll update the post and tag you when I finish.
    Thanks in advance! o/

Umbreon, as suggested by @[member="mweep"]
    [​IMG]

mweep likes this.
  2. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    Draw an Umbreon, a Dragon(Wings of Fire Style), and Ed(from Fullmetal Alchemist)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest likes this.
  3. Derahex

PokéPoints:
    ₽108.3
    Ursula :3 (From Lunar Knights)
    Blue Baby (From The Binding of Isaac)
    Jack Frost (From Megami Tensei)
    WX-78 (From Don't Starve)
    A Poodle-Scolipede and a Bronzor sucking out a soul. XD

guest likes this.
  4. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I'd love to see you do a Paras! I don't really mind if you don't wanna do it, in case you find doing all this work strenuous. If you're able to though that'd be great :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest likes this.
  5. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    How about some rendition of Batman or another Gotham hero? Sure, they all have a lot of black, but a single accent color could help you choose a more specific character. Yellow or dark blue is good for the Bat himself, stronger blue is good for Nightwing, red is good for Red Hood or BG Batgirl or CC Batwoman, green+purple could be used for Joker, green+red Robin, green+white Ra's al Ghul. Just with that one ingredient of black and any other randomly-generated color, almost anyone in entire masked population of Gotham could be at your disposal.

guest likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.