1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Characters I want in Smash 4

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gregster101, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregster101

Gregster101 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    There are a lot of characters I want to be in the next Smash Bros games for 3DS and Wii U, so I figured I'd share them with you guys.
    Returning:
    -Captain Falcon
    -Ness
    -Mewtwo
    -Wario
    -Meta Knight
    -Ice Climbers

Newcomers:
    -Chrom (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    -Isaac (Golden Sun)
    -Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
    -Palutena (Kid Icarus)
    -Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
    -Wonder Red (The Wonderful 101)
    -Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight)
    -Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
    -Pac-Man (Pac-Man)

Feel free to talk about the characters you guys want in the upcoming games below

2. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    I want the iceclimbers to make a return, they are fun to play as. I also want ness back because I spent a ton of time practicing with him and have gotten pretty good using him.
    I want ghirahim in th a ecause he is FABULOUS! and he was a cool character. But if I could have one character above any others it would be Amaterastsu and/or Chibisarstu from the Okami series because they would be awesome! Ammy could have her best powers and her final smash could be letting the player draw all over the screen with the brush. Chibi could be similar, but give him kuni or Kurou as a partner

3. Kuroida

Kuroida Hex Maniac

Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.7
    Pac Man? o.0 I want Ike and Wolf back...that's about it. The defaults like Link, Star Fox, Samus and Kirby I'm actually the best and most comfortable playing with and they'll probably always be there so I don't have to worry.

I'm happy that Ganondorf, meta knight and sonic are back and I believe I see Megaman which is actually my most anticipated new character.

Amateratsu would be awesome if they branch out their character licensing/co op. Same with KH characters and TWEWY characters. Dunno if it's gonna happen in future gens but would be cool to see. :)

I believe this is the official/leaked character select btw

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    That's fake IMHO, cx. There wouldn't be like 7 cuts, and Sakurai (the game director) wouldn't tell us 6 of the 7 newcomers, and use CHROM as the "surprise!" character, cx. Everyone expects Chrom, so I'd prefer Avatar/Robin/My Unit/Tactician (whatever you call yourself in FE:A)

The characters I want are:

Newcomers:
    Toad

That is all. No Toad, No buy. cx

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Something people don't think about: Characters like Lucas and Wolf/Falco can be in without being their own character. I am sure you are aware of the male wii fit trainer and wire frame mac, so they can be in as alt costumes of Ness and Fox respectively. That in itself opens up lots of other options. Dr. Mario, Dr. Luigi, Chrom (as Marth), Pichu (as Pikachu), Demise (as Ganon), Shadow (as sonic)... the possibilities are pretty vast on this, all without taking up character slots. If I were to add an individual character tho... a few Kingdom Hearts games have been on the DS systems. I would love to see Sora (and Riku using the above method) join Smash.

6. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    No, I don't think I'd like that. Honestly, that's REALLY silly. Why debunk a character to an ALT? When it was playable before? WFT and HFT (hii *like he* fit trainer) are just gender swaps, technically the same people, but making Lucas, Wolf/Falco and SHADOW alts of other characters? No. It'd just be silly IMHO to have character swaps that literally changing the character itself making it a whole different character entirely. It would just be sad to just use that way "to save up slots" but that way would make no sense because the alts are WAY different characters, different hitboxes, etc. and would require a new moveset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.