1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Chat Thread For Team Azure

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by HeroofFire101, Jul 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,473.3
    Hey Team Azure Members, this is for all of us, so we can chat and get to know each other for the Summer Scramble. So go on, introduce yourselves to your team mates. And remember, all LV Rules apply here. I'll start:

Hi I'm HeroofFire101, and I am somewhat of a writer, though I haven't been writing for a while now.

Edit: Once everyone has introduced themselves, we can have some discussions on basics of the events, but please, when seriously discussing the events, please do it in the Dedicated Thread for the event.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Heya peeps! The name's OzoneFruit! *_* If you don't know me already, I'm that one guy who draws Pokefusions over in the Market and is always updating the Valor Dex as much as I can ;) I am also known as Ya Boi Goozma, for reasons that can be seen in my avatar B)

My favorite Pokémon is Deoxys, and my favorite Gen is Hoenn. I'm a digital artist and engineering student (though I'm planning on switching majors soon), so I'm looking forward to the art and writing contests!

Let's do our best!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FNT

FNT Collector

Storm The Fort
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.2
    Ultra Ball ★★
    They call me FNT, I have decent writing skills and mainly do competitive Pokémon.
    Im always down for battling and shiny hunting. Heck I've found shinies without even trying to hunt
    Lets do our best to win this and have fun.

4. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Hello, I'm Smarty_Pants001! I've been writing fanfiction for a few years now, and I'm good with anything involving pokémon or science trivia (though I doubt the latter would ever show up), and competitive pokémon battling (though that's just in the games, and I'm not sure if it would ever come up in this).

I'm most looking forward to the writing and trivia events (if there are any trivia events), Serperior is my favorite pokémon and my favorite generation is 5.

5. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Alola everyone! My name is LunarRabbitPikachu (or Lunar, Luna, or Ashlee for short :sweat:) It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm excited to get to know you all and help out for the Summer Scramble! I do A LOT of shiny hunting and VGC (competitive) battles in my Pokémon games and I do some drawing on Pokémon. My favorite generation is the Hoenn region, but for story wise I'd got to say the Alola region. My favorite Pokémon is Plusle [3D='311'] & Lunala (no surprise there huh? lol) I look forward to working with all of you guys! :)

FNT and HeroofFire101 like this.
  6. HeroofFire101

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,473.3
    Ooh, Trivia Events. That was fun last year. Basically, Eclipse ran them, and it was awesome.

7. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Hey hey, it's ya boi Shocky.
    Uhm, I do art.

8. HeroofFire101

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,473.3
    That's good! We'll need all the help we can get with the Art Event and Type event!

9. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Heyo, I’m Pory-ZPlayz. I do arts and stuff, and I Shiny hunt in usum a lot. And of course youtube vids

10. HeroofFire101

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,473.3
    Okay, I'm going to make it clear what my hours are going to be like. I work at a local waterpark, and I'm scheduled 12pm-7pm EST during the Weekdays. I hopefully will have hours at my actual job on Sunday at least. I'll do my best to work around them.

11. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    My schedule wise is a bit shaky. I have summer semester on Mon. & Wed. from 11 am - 2 pm and Tue. & Thur. from 2pm - 5 pm. So, I'll do my best to play my part(s) here. :sweat:

HeroofFire101 likes this.
  12. Pory-ZPlayz

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    The 12-16 I might not be on because I’m going to Washington DC, otherwise I have camp, where I can shiny hunt.

13. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'll be working 8 or 9-5 PST evey day for the next few weeks, so most of my participation will be during the evenings/weekends. I plan to make the most of it though, don't you worry!

14. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    My name is ShadowJCreed and I like to do Pokémon sketches as you can see from my gallery if you check it out in the Art Corner. I’m also attempting to start up an RP I’ve already got my members we can’t start it though because one of our members are on a cruise vacation for a week with no free Wi-Fi so we have to wait on that.

15. Pory-ZPlayz

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Should someone set up a construct a type thread?

16. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    DD1C0E0C-C065-425C-868F-5F04CB00644C.jpeg

If anyone sees this message don’t worry you aren’t in trouble it’s just a warning not to do any of the things described in the warning apparently everyone will get this message so like I said don’t worry you aren’t in trouble.

17. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Hey fellow team members. I'm Arc and I haven't been active too much as of recently because of school and Splatoon 2 but I hope to become more active again this month. I like to write fanfiction but haven't written anything for a while. I will be gone from the 2nd to the 7th and the 28th to the rest of the month, but I will still try to contribute as much as I can.

18. Pory-ZPlayz

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Ok. Then view my type constructor thread.

19. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    Hi there! I'm EeveeAbby. I like writing, drawing (although im not very good at it), kinda like shiny hunting but I get impatient, and pretty much anything crafty. I am really passionate about photography. And I'm pretty decent at Photoshop. My favorite animal is Owls, and I just really love birds in general. I even have some birdos of my own. I look forward to working with you guys!

01A510C9-71F1-4E3E-B560-17E4C073086D.jpeg
    86BA71B8-4551-4F29-8E29-E8EB5C769CDF.jpeg
    D48D12EB-9D05-44B4-9972-23BBC68E81B8.jpeg

20. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Hi. I'm FireSpartan5 and I am going to be the one who is serious all the time and critiques everything. I have a pretty open schedule and will log on at least once or twice a day at pretty much random times, but I will help in anything I can be useful in. That mostly includes ideas and concepts as opposed to art and shinies, but I can write if needed and know a lot of random knowledge about many things, especially Pokémon. I am also going to say that I will likely be off for long periods and then on for long periods, as opposed to a post every hour or something. Go Azure!

HeroofFire101 and Arctiquaza like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.