1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cheren and his spouse

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Dec 27, 2017.

?

Cheren is married to

1. Sabrina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bianca

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  3. N

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Roxie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Hugh

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Hey I'm also working on a Cheren fanfic of him being a father. Out of the options provides select which one you'd like to see Cheren with and comment why.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,673.0
    Bianca because fanfiction has CherenXBianca most of the time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Naturally I'd choose Bianca because the kind of dynamic they have personality wise (bubbly, energetic sweetheart paired with the cool, calm and collected guy) always melts my heart. Or, you can take a different route and pair him up with an OC.

4. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Okay I see where the Bianca thing is going. I do see a dynamic

5. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Here's an idea. All of them. Each one of these characters brings something different to the table. Each one could help Cheren be a father by giving him different advice and maybe taking him to places he has never visited before.

6. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Could you elaborate more? Since Cheren is a dad and teacher at the same time I'm wondering how that'd work

7. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Each individual offers a different personality, Bianca is always nice and honest, N is mysterious and loves nature, Roxie could be a rebellious, Hugh is often very angry and protective. Each of these things can be useful in your story. Sabrina could teach him how to be a gym leader, Bianca could teach him how to be nice and patient to the children, N, Roxie, and Hugh can all relate to Cheren's child and offer advice. N might tell Cheren not to keep his kid from the outside world and Hugh might say that he has to protect what he cares about most. Roxie can relate to Cherens child, and help Cheren understand what he's going through. I don't know the age here so I'm just guessing he's old enough to make decisions by himself. Each one of these thing are just example of what I am thinking and you can flesh them out more. I just think that the story is better with several characters rather than one, but if you cannot write these characters well, just do one. Its better to have one good character than several bad ones.

I misread the marriage thing. Sorry. I sorta thought he was actually a lone dad. That would add a lot more conflict.

8. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    I'm thinking about it. It's either marriage or this cause I see where you're going

9. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    OR I could do two stories if you'd like to work with me on this king of story with your suggestion

10. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Sorry, don't have the time. Classes start up again this week and I barely have time to do my own writing during classes.