1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Choose 10 Pokemon your transformations

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by SuperLucyDanny, Feb 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. SuperLucyDanny

Buggy
    (Venipede)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.2
    You gain the ability to turn into 10 different Pokémon from Pokémon's universes of your own personal choice. Whom do you choose, and what would you do on Real life's earth with their powers from Pokédex/anime/manga?

You can switch forms at will like a Zoura or Ditto.

2. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Well, I would choose Lucario, Zoroark, Latios, Absol, Blastoise, Zeraora, Mantine. Other than them, I have no idea. Absol would be for finding disasters before they happen, Latios for air and highspeed travel, Zoroark to hide, Mantine mostly to breathe underwater, Zeraora for power outages, Blastoise mainly for putting out fires, and Lucario for saving lives.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I'd only pick 1, Metagross. Its powerful, probably bullet proof, has psychic powers and the mind of a super computer. Oh and it can fly because of course it can. Not only could I be the next iron man, but I could use my mind powers to help me with my work and calculations. The only thing better would be Arcues and literally be the god of this world, but I am going to put legendaries off my list.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Rules:
    - No legends
    - No Mythicals
    - Cheese

1. Ditto. Mwahahahaha
    2. Zorua. Mwahahaha x2
    3. Pidgey, good for air travel. I imagine that we'd be the only ones with this power, so with Pidgey it would be a TAD bit easier to blend in. I mean, if I turned into, say, a Charizard, everyone would see me and try to hunt me down or something. The first two still count because I can disguise myself as a human or inanimate when transformed.
    4. Natu. Small, easy blend in, can teleport, and can jump pretty high too. Oh, and it has psychic powers. Pretty good loadout.
    5. Tynamo for water travel. Not only is Tynamo a fish, it's also small so I can hide behind and in things, and in case of problems, I can always count on being able to shock things.
    6. Weedle. I could easily blend into forest biomes and creep around like a creep, and I would have poison on my side.
    7. Flabébé. It's apparently one of the smallest Pokémon around, so that's also good for hiding.
    8. Gastly. Being able to take any shape and be amorphous could come in extremely useful. I'd also be able to assassinate people - taking down Indian elephants in two seconds means all my enemies better look out. Nobody would suspect me, because nobody would see me.
    9. Vaporeon. This may look like a weird choice, but Vaporeon can melt into a water puddle and mimic one. That could be very useful.
    10. Torchic. This one seems weird, but if I were to have this power, I would probably let my two closest friends in on this, and I can't deny them a hugging partner when they feel down. Torchics are warm, too.

#4 Feb 23, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    1: Croagunk. Not the most practical, but my most favorite. It would be my go to 'I'm feeling anxious and want to hide from the world' transformation.
    As for the others, in no particular order.
    2: Wartortle, because I like it, and I love water, so I would obviously need a Pokémon that could swim. And apparently it's tail is actually really soft fur, which is awesome (are it's ears also fur?)
    3: Delcatty, because I like cats, and it's a nocturnal kitty, which makes it even better.
    4: Ponyta. It's a horse...did I need more of a reason than that?
    5: Gligar. I'm afraid of heights, but I like the thought of flying, so being able to turn into a Pokémon that can glide might help me ease myself into it.
    6: Roserade, because I like dancing, and I like poison type Pokémon, and Roserade is both.
    7: Decidueye, for when I get more comfortable with heights. It can fly, it's an archer, and it's a ghost type. That's like a win, win, win right there.
    8: Primarina, both for it's singing, and for its mermaid swimming.
    9: Honedge. I'd be able to sword fight with myself being the sword. It just sounds like fun.
    10: Morgrem. It, as well as impidimp and grimmsnarl, are imps, or dark fairies/fae. I love stories about mischievous faes, so being one would be awesome.

I think I put way more effort into this list than I thought I would.

6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I̴̱͕̕͝ ̵̡̉a̸̰̺̔̉m̸̯̓ ̴̺̜̈́̓ḧ̷͎́e̸̮͒ ̷̘̐w̵̭͊̌h̸͇̻͂ò̴͙̖ ̸͌͜w̶̢̳̆à̸̧̭i̷̖̅̿t̵̢͔́š̵̺̥̽ ̶̮̥̉b̴̮̣̅ȩ̷̳̊̇ḧ̶̗͓́i̴̫͇͒n̵̛̲ḓ̸̰̇ ̴̰̣̕t̶̨͐h̶̺͘e̸͖̞̍̾ ̶̜̥͐w̷͉͝ä̷̩͉́l̶̩̓̃l̵̖̈́̀!̵̯̊̐ ̴̮͊Ǐ̴̩̟͝ ̵̗̘̽ä̵̳́̌m̷͚͎̈́ ̷̻̇̓͜D̵͕̫̎̏a̷͇̮̐r̷͕͑k̴̦̺͌ŕ̵̦͐a̵̗͆̎ȉ̸̭͂!̵̻͊͂!̵̨̱͊ ̵͍̂̃Ẃ̴̧̦͌ò̶̩̒h̷̢͊͗ȁ̶͚͂h̶̨͓̽͠a̸̪̎̚ĥ̴͎͇̑a̸͇͋̓h̵͈͝!̵̖̺͑͗!̵̞͖́̎!̸͙̼̕

So yeah, I'd choose Darkrai first even before Grovyle~ le gasp
    Then third would be Giratina, then Gengar, Zoroark, Charizard, Inteleon, Wartortle, Machop and Hawlucha...