1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Choose a Mascot!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Vigilance, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    [​IMG]
    I have decided to combine two things almost everyone loves, voting and mascots! That's right, I want you all to pick a mascot to represent your team! This should be a fun little event that may even result in a "dress your mascot" type event later on so choose wisely!

I've included some tips so that the voting and choosing process goes smoother than last time.

Tips
    - First create a nomination thread where users nominate Pokémon to be a mascot. People can nominate however many they want. The point of nominations is to get a list of all possible Pokémon that can be voted upon later on.
    - Once you have a list, a Captain or a Vice Captain should create a new thread that has a poll with all the nominations. Team members should be allowed to choose 1 option as their vote and...the most voted Pokémon becomes your Team Mascot!
    - Remember to reply to this thread (Captain or Vice Captain) before the deadline otherwise you don't get your Scramble Coins!
    - I expect a design to be submitted as well

Deadline
    24 Hours from this post! (July 4th, 4:00 PM EST)

Each team will get 10 Scramble Coins for submitting before the deadline. Plus, anyone who either votes or nominates will get 1 Scramble Coin for participating!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  2. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    DON'T FORGET TO SUBMIT ARTWORK OF YOUR MASCOT TOMORROW! Preferably decked out in some cool team gear!

3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Team Sunsteel shall be represented by the Sun Pokémon, Volcarona! Mascot design pending!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vigilance likes this.
  4. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,645.7
    #4 Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  5. Flumph

Flumph PKMN Breeder

Azelf (Anniversary)
    (Azelf (Anniversary))
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,834.1
    Amulet Coin ★★★
    The overwhelming majority chose Clefable, and the design is incoming.

Gwoomy likes this.
  6. Serena-chan

Serena-chan Bask under the moon's warmth

Rick
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.3
    Amulet Coin ★★★
    I'm such a dumb and didn't realize I could've posted this, but here we go anyway!
    [​IMG]

RadEmpoleon, Strytho, Flumph and 3 others like this.
  7. Danni

Danni PRAISE THE SUN

SS EGG #6
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    [​IMG]

BEHOLD, VIVI THE VOLCORONA IS HERE

Gwoomy and Riddles like this.
  8. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Thanks for all the submissions! Points will be added accordingly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.