1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Christmas in July!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Nov 9, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Does anyone here actually buy Christmas stuff this early? Why do you? How early do you buy?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    Nope, unless it's decorations, and even then I buy them in early fall-ish times. Like August, at the earliest. Presents... If I see something really good, but otherwise I buy stuff in December

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    W-We start buying in like, September lol. We like to avoid the rush that comes with the holidays so we always buy really early.
    Though we did just put up the decorations today!

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    "Christmas in July" just reminds me of TFS' Lord Slug Abridged (and because of that it's quickly become my favourite of their DBZ Abridged films).

To answer the question...not really. My family isn't one to celebrate Christmas very much. The whole presents-under-tree concept died for good when I reached adulthood, and we aren't much for gift exchange either. If we must, we'll just have a wish list and look on Amazon or something. Nothing too fancy. We've always been easy to buy for.

5. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I don't do a lot of shopping really early. I actually get kind of irritated when I see Christmas stuff up in stores around Halloween haha.

Usually I do Christmas shopping in December because I'm a scrub. Everyone gives me what they want around that time anyway lol.

6. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    My family starts shopping for Christmas gifts during middle/late November till early December. We don't mind the crowds - the malls have the perfect holiday atmosphere during this time of year, so all the more reason to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.