1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Christmas Wonder Trade

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Absolute Zero, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Thanksgiving is past and Christmas approaches, and you know what that means! It's almost time for random acts of generosity on Wonder Trade! Well, also a lot of other things more traditionally related to Christmas, but I'm mostly excited for Wonder Trading!

There's kind of a tradition in the Pokémon-playing world of Wonder-Trading out good Pokémon over Wonder Trade during Christmas Day for no reason other than spreading joy and cheer. Some people might give out spare legendary Pokémon, others might give Pokémon with hold items... some people may even give away Shiny Pokémon!

Do you have any plans for giving away Pokémon on December 25th? Have you received anything memorable in years past?

---

I've never Christmas Wonder-Traded before, so I don't have any fond memories of it (yet), but I think I'm going to start this year. I'm already working my way up to one full box each of Kanto HA Sandshrews and Kanto HA Vulpixes with 4+ perfect IVs, and stockpiling Phione, as well as giving all of these Pokémon Starf Berries to hold, which are generally really hard to get unless you're gifted one. From my own angle, all of these Pokémon and the Starf berries would be cool to be given in Gen 7 (if you don't have one already), so I really hope I can make someone's day this way!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Saraceaser likes this.
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    I had never heard of this before but it makes sense. I think I'm going to go ahead and breed a second box worth of all of the Pokémon I breed for WTW between now and Christmas to give out for it. I even already have a few ideas of Holiday-themed Pokémon to breed for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I didn’t get Sun until December 31st of 2016 so I missed out on this ;-;
    But this year (I’ve already started working on it) I’m giving out Bounsweet with Jolly nature and egg moves Synthesis and Play Rough, and also Piplup with Timid nature and 4 egg moves Agility, Aqua Ring, Mud Slap, Icy Wind. Maybe max IV speed if I can figure it out, for both of them.

4. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    oooh! I've never heard of this but boy am I trying it!

5. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    I participate almost every year! As I enjoy Breeding and just training Competitive Pokémon, I like to save up any extra 6/5-IV, really good Pokémon I hatch from eggs, and even level up a few to be battle-worthy, and trade those away. I'll probably do that again this year from my UM game. :)