1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Chronicles Of The Chosen One_Ash Ketchum_Pokemon Master

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by amithefiretornado, May 4, 2017.

1. amithefiretornado

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Chronicles Of The Chosen One_Ash Ketchum_Pokemon Master:

[SIZE=14pt]A/N: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]This is a continuation of the story "Chronicles of the chosen one: Pokémon Master" by [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Nateman364[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] . The story is on Fanfiction.net[/SIZE]. I loved the story so much that after it was put on Permanent Hiatus I decided the story deserves at least a finish of the Johto Journeys. So, I tried to contact the Author but could not get a reply. So I continued the Johto journeys. I want to complete at least the Johto journeys. So, before reading the story read the story by [SIZE=9pt]Nateman364[/SIZE]. [SIZE=12pt]The link to the story is[/SIZE] https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8033836/1/COTCHO-PM-Permanent-Hiatus. [SIZE=12pt]Then I want to declare that <I DO NOT OWN Pokémon BUT THE IDEA FROM HERE ON IS MINE, SOME OF WHICH ARE INFLUENCED BY SOME OF THE STORIES I HAVE READ>. So, let's continue with the story.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Chapter 1: Episode 27: The voice of Illex [/SIZE]

Ash was in the Illex forest. He had been there for a week and his training along with his pokemons' was going pretty well. Cyndaquil was able to hold onto his flames for a longer time and he learnt a new move named flame charge. Meanwhile Bayleef was having her wish fulfilled that is one on one training with Ash. Pikachu was trying to learn Electro ball as well was training to learn magnet rise and increase his physical strength using weights five times of his body. But mainly he was trying to learn Magnet rise to become immune to ground type moves.
    During the training to increase his electric storage Pikachu got hit by a natural Lightning. It was the second time a lightning had done something good for Pikachu (First time was in viridian forest, a lightning helped Pikachu to defend Ash from Spearows.). Nonetheless Pikachu was happy because it awakened his second ability 'Lightning Rod' as well was his electricity pool was multiplied by approximately Five times which means he could now fire back to back high power Electric attacks without getting fatigued. Plus his electricity became denser than before and had an orange tint to his attacks. So he now tried to make his body immune to the only type which can damage him. His physical training was coming very good. His Iron tail which previously could crack a skull sized boulder now could decimate a human sized boulder to pieces.
    It was a typical day. Ash was strolling through the forest in search of berries when he heard sobbing. Instantly he was on guard.
    "What is going on Mewtwo?"
    "I am feeling a desperate tone ahead of us. Some human and Pokémon are together and feeling terrified. I can feeling their mental state. It must be a strong psychic type to give off such strong Psychic waves."Mewtwo replied.
    "Show me the way."
    "We are very close. They are just behind the tree."
    "ok. Thanks. Hide yourself."
    With the command Mewtwo shrouded himself from view in a psychic field.
    Soon Ash came to the tree Mewtwo had pointed and saw a small boy about eight to nine years crying alongside a small green Pokémon with big blue eyes who seemed to be unconscious. Ash approached the boy.
    "Who are you? What are you doing so deep inside of Illex forest?" Ash asked.
    The boy instantly perked up hearing another human voice.
    "My name is Sam. I was playing in the forest nearby Pallet town when I saw this Pokémon came rushing. So I tried to help it. But when I went near it then suddenly a big bad man with mask came and attacked us with some kind of weapon and some black ball. So this Pokémon shrieked and after that we found ourselves inside this creepy forest area and now it is unconscious. Am I still in pallet?"Sam asked. Then he fell unconscious.
    Ash was worried. He instantly knew there was something fishy here.
    "Sounds like some kind of poacher. Don't you think? But how is it possible to travel so long within a blink of an eye. Unless you have a very very powerful Psychic Pokémon using Teleport it is almost impossible to travel that far so shortly. This kid doesn't seem like a trainer though. So what Pokémon is that strong to Teleport that much distance? It has to be something which has to have power equal to you and Mew when I first met you both."Ash thought.
    "Very nice deductions Ash. While you were evaluating the situation I went through both their memories. It seems this green Pokémon is a indeed a Grass/Psychic type legendary Pokémon named Celebi. It is a child but a Legendary nonetheless. What I gathered from their thoughts is that........(Mewtwo was angry from whatever data he collected.").................This Pokémon along with its group was travelling through Pallet when the poacher attacked them. He caught its mother using some kind of Pokéball after which thae celebi listened to every order the poacher gave and attacked them all. Everyone from the group teleported instantly. But this child doesn't have control of its powers. So when it tried to teleport it came in contact with the human child. But when its own mother attacked it on the command of the poacher, it was terrified and conjured every ounce of power it had and opened some kind of portal. But being untrained in its power it could not control the suction of portal and overpowered it with more psychic energy than necessary and both of them got sucked in it. And Ash I think it was a time travel portal. So you need to ask the child about the time frame he belongs after he wakes up. It will help us know whether they are from Future or Past. "Mewtwo suggested.
    "Very well. Then let's take them to our camp. Meanwhile you try to wake up the Pokémon using your psychic powers. We have to watch out for any other attackers though. So be on guard. Let's go." With that Ash and Mewtwo along with Sam and Celebi were teleported to the camp where Ash was training.
    [SIZE=12pt]-Scene Break-[/SIZE]
    It has been two days since Sam and Celebi were back to consciousness. Sam got along well with Ash. He was very much inspired by Ash and his Pokémon. He was drawing on his book the pictures of Ash and his Pokémon while training. He told Ash he was going to train his own Pokémon someday and will be as strong as Ash.
    Meanwhile Celebi was playing with Mew and Mewtwo. They were helping the little Celebi control its psychic abilities. Overall Celebi was very happy. It also saw Ash's Pokémon training. It attempted to power up Razor leaf but failed miserably and pouted cutely.
    Overall the day was going good. But suddenly they were attacked by solar beam. Ash recalled Mew. Mewtwo defended the pokemons while Pikachu erected a Reflect to defend against the Attack. Meanwhile Ash was on guard. After a while they saw what was attacking them.
    In front of them was a larger Pokémon which looked like Celebi although larger but the key difference was it was Black in colour instead of Green. Behind it was a person clad in steel plated Armour and he had his face covered by a Mask. He was over six feet tall with broad shoulders with a deep black complexion.
    "Who are you? Why are you attacking us?"Ash asked.
    Meanwhile Mewtwo who was invisible again reported to Ash about them.
    "Ash! This is the same poacher who attacked the Baby Celebi.He came via the same portal through which little Celebi came. As you know Celebi was unconscious after travelling so it could not close theportal and it didn't have the control to do it either. This scum of a human took benefit of that. From his memories I came to know that he wants to control the Time warp aspect of Celebi's power to control Team rocket of his timeline. And the black Celebi is captured by some kind of Pokéball called DARKBALL. This Pokéball catches pokemons and increases their abilities and powers twofold. But the Pokémon captured loses every moral it had and becomes a mindless drone of super powers. Essentially and crudely speaking. This Pokéball enslaves pokemons."Mewtwo telepathically bellowed in anger.
    Ash was enraged hearing such Cruelty to pokemons. Then the man laughed loudly and maniacally.
    "Nice one kid. But hand over the Celebi or you will never see the light again. I am the 'IRON MASKED MARAUDER'. You will do what I said. Now hand over the Celebi." The poacher barked.
    "Never. I will do no such thing you Pokémon enslaver. Besides what is there to guarantee that you will leave us alive even after we hand over this Celebi to you."Ash retorted.
    "Very perspective kid. I give you that. But you don't stand a chance against my Celebi nor your pokemons. NOW.....
    Celebi. Hyperbeam."
    Ash immediately called out Pidgeot and charizard. Meanwhile Mewtwo deflected the Hyperbeam using Psychic towards the poacher. Ash and Sam rode on Charizard and Pidgeot respectively and flew high into sky.
    But Luck was not in their favour. Ash knew he could not fight the man up close. He will overpower Ash. So he took flight. But the marauder was riding on a Dodrio which was black as well. He then fired beams from his weapon. One beam nicked Ash's left shoulder. Seeing this Mewtwo lifted the poacher and threw him ahead. The man skidded to a halt after a good 50 feet. But he called out a Tyranitar which was black again and ordered to fire a Hyper Beam. Unfortunately the beam connected to Pidgeot and he fell from sky unbalanced. Ash didn't have any other choice. So he resolved his will and lowered Charizard to fight against the poacher to save Little Celebi and Sam.
    "You want a battle kid. Let's battle kid." The marauder angrily roared.
    He threw another Pokéball from which a Beedrill materialised.
    "Celebi Solar Beam.
    Beedrill poison sting.
    Tyranitar Dark pulse.
    Dodrio Hyper beam. Blast those kids."
    Ash was bleeding. He caught celebi midair. Sam was safe on Pidgeot as well. Seeing the attacks coming he had no time to take other Pokéball. Charizard was guarding Pidgeot and the children. He had to reveal Mewtwo to fight against such powerful attacks which were twice the size of normal attacks of the same type. So he decided to take a step which will name him a Hero and earn him the respect of a group of legendary pokemons.
    "Mew two fire psychically charged Hyper beam and Focus blast against them all. FULL POWER. Remove all restraints I have put during the training."Ash ordered.
    Mewtwo materialised in a bright light. He charged two Boulder sized yellow and Orange balls. Then he threw the twin orbs with such force and speed that the opposing pokemons were blasted off their feet and fell unconscious. The poacher was even angrier and snarled. He wanted to catch the Pokémon that was able to destroy a supercharged Mature Celebi. So he threw a Darkball at Mewtwo It connected. But He was shocked to see what happened next.
    Because suddenly the ball fell down unable to capture Mewtwo. Mewtwo who had his eyes closed felt that he was not captured. Then he realised "Had I not been captured by Ash already I surely would have enslaved by this scumbag of a human."Suddenly his respect for Ash went up a notch.
    "Ahhhhh!"Ash cried out in pain.
    Mewtwo heard this. He saw Ash jumping in front of him to take the Gunshot that the marauder had fired to kill him. Ash was bleeding from his left shoulder. Something in him snapped then and there.
    "You worthless lifeform of a human. You dare to enslave us legendaries and then attack us using our own kind. I can ignore that. But YOU DARED to attack my Trainer. Its unforgivable.
    You will suffer.
    PSYSTRIKE."
    A huge ball of Bluish Silver energy of diameter of at leat fifty feet materialised in front of him and he flung it towards the Marauder. The so called IRON MASKED MARAUDER was utterly terrified. In his whole life he had never seen a Pokémon attack him instead the other way around. This attack was leagues ahead of whatever he had seen ever. The attack touched him and he saw his life flash away instantly. There was a huge mushroom cloud where the rest of the attack hit. The attack did not damage him externally. But if a thorough check is performed then it will show the true fearsomeness of the Psystrike. The nervous system of the man was overcharged to the point that his spinal cord and brain could not handle the pressure and had melted immediately.
    THUD
    The body of the marauder fell lifelessly to the ground. Ash had seen all of this and he closed the eyes of little Sam. Mewtwo never realised what he did until everything was over. He saw Ash with a guilty look "I am sorry Ash. But I had to do it else he would have enslaved more Pokémon. I could have ignored everything but when he fired the weapon against you something in my head snapped. If you think me as a monster and won't want to associate anymore I will understand."He turned around hoping for the worst. Instead Ash hugged him which he had not done before.
    "Thank you Mewtwo for saving my Pokémon and me. And . DON'T. EVER. THINK. YOU. ARE . A. MONSTER again. You are Pokémon and Pokémon are not monsters."He smiled. Seeing it Mewtwo smiled.
    "Besides you are a feline type. Not monster type."Ash joked. His blood flow was somewhat halted. Then mewtwo charged some healing aura into Ash which stopped any more blood loss immediately.
    Soon he saw what that attack did. Every DARKBALL that the IRON MASKED MARAUDER had were destroyed. The Pokémon were free from the servitude of the marauder and free to go again.
    Soon the larger Celebi came to Ash and hugged Ash for what he did to save it and its child. Soon Ash saw 6 more celebis.
    "Am I hallucinating or something? Mewtwo. Are there really 8 Celebis here?"Ash asked.
    "No, Ash you are seeing truth. They are the group that was attacked by the IRON MASKED MARAUDER . The Celebi that attacked us was their leader. But apparently due to her capture they were all terrified and fled. But when they saw the portal Little celebi had opened and followed it here to see you fighting the IRON MASKED MARAUDER. They want to repay you. So they will take the dead body of the IRON MASKED MARAUDER to his timeline and throw him there."Mewtwo informed Ash.
    Meanwhile Sam was absolutely star strucked by the brave deeds of Ash. So he hugged him and promised him that he will go far in the area of Pokémon training and research.
    After that he handed Ash a good luck card and asked him to open after he departs to his timeline. Soon all the Celebis and Sam alongwith the body of the IRON MASKED MARAUDER left the area through the same portal through which they had come. The little Celebi was Teary eyed. Then they left.
    "What a day? Well teleport to Azalea town again Mewtwo. I need to treat this wound along with you all. Pidgeot needs treatment. Pikachu fell head first and is still unconscious. Let's go."Ash ordered before losing Consciousness.
    Soon the Nurse joy of Azalea town was very busy and the officer Jenny was informed.
    [SIZE=12pt]-Scene Break-[/SIZE]
    Ash woke up after two days and was informed that all his Pokémon along with his legendaries were doing fine. It will take at least five more days for him to become travel ready again though. Till then he was stuck in Azalea. Officer jenny was informed that the indigo and orange conference champion was injured in Illex forest. So she came as soon as Ash was awake. Ash informed her that it was team rocket who were trying to enslave a group of Pokémon. So he intervened. In the crossfire he was injured.
    Meanwhile outside the hospital a big green Pokémon was waiting for Ash to wake up. It was the same Tyranitor the IRON MASKED MARAUDER had. After release every Pokémon the poacher had left except the Tyranitor. But it was not the only one who was waiting for Ash. There were eight small green pokemons outside Ash's room. As soon as Officer Jenny left, the group of Celebi and mewtwo entered into Ash's room.
    Ash was surprised to see them again.
    "Hey Celebis. What are you all doing here? I thought you all left with Sam."Ash asked.
    The lead Celebi, the mother of little Celebi came forward and replied to Ash "Bi Bii Cele cel celebi bi celle cele bibibibi."
    Ash sweatdropped. He turned to Mewtwo. "I see they are in some kind of need. But what are they saying."
    "Actually they had left Ash. But when they were leaving the body of the IRON MASKED MARAUDER some people saw them and are after them since then. Within two days there have been at least a fifty attempt to catch them. It seems the criminal organisations are after them. So they left the timeline and came to the only timeline they are somewhat familiar with. Now they don't know anyone here except you. So they want you to catch them and help them settle here in this timeline."Mewtwo explained.
    Ash was gobsmacked. It was one thing to catch one legendary Pokémon but to catch a whole group of legendary was something different. So he simply nodded without uttering any word.
    Then he came to senses and told the Celebis "Look. You eight are all special. Anyone would be honoured to catch you. But you have to understand I am a Pokémon trainer. That means if you come with me you all will have to train to become stronger. If you don't want to fight it's fight but all my Pokémon at least have to train to achieve better prowess in life whether they want to fight or not. But if you want to fight then your training will be much harder. In time you may be as strong as Mew two here."
    All the Celebis were ok with that. They had no problem in training. They wanted to get stronger. Especially after they saw what mewtwo's supreme battle prowess was and how easily he defeated their leader without breaking a sweat. But the most enthusiastic was the little celebi who wanted to become as strong as Mewtwo. So he leaped towards Ash and hugged him.
    Ash replied "You want to become stronger. Right? But you have to wait to become a bit bigger. Oh don't make faces. You are small now. Okay you are not small? Ok. Mewtwo here personally will train you in controlling your powers for now. Ok?"The small celebi squealed happily.
    Then without any further ado Ash offered Eight Ultra balls to the Celebis after explaining them about Oak's Corral and New Island. After Ash caught them they were all transferred to Prof. Oak's ranch. Ash groaned again thinking about Prof. Oak calling him and asking him to explain everything. Well then he saw the Good luck card Sam had given him. He opened it and saw a picture of him and mewtwo inside hand drawn by Sam along with some message.
    True to his word Prof. Oak called him on his Gear. So ash sighed and replied.
    "Hey there Prof. Oak. Did you get them?"Ash asked
    "Ah. Ash. My boy. Yeah I saw them. ONLY you can take catching a group of LEGENDARY pokemons so casually."Then he shook uncontrollably like a child when he gets a cookie jar."ÄHHH. I CAN'T TAKE THE CASUAL BEHAVIOUR ANYMORE. ASH. YOU CAUGHT CELEBI. YOU KNOW HO RARE SEEING EVEN ONE CELEBI. HERE YOU CAUGHT A WHOLE BUNCH. YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT IT."
    Ash sighed again due to being bedridden and explained everything to the Professor. He asked him to keep it with himself though. Not to reveal the to anyone. Then he showed the card to Prof. Oak and asked "Prof. Oak. Do you recognise this handwriting? I think they somewhat match yours."On the otherside Prof. Oak. Was surprised to see his childhood drawing card which he had given to his idol at the time he was mere eight years old. Then he shook his head realising Ash was the same hero who inspired him to become a Pokémon trainer and later a researcher. Then he told Ash about his own adventures and Ash was also surprised that the little Sam he met a couple of days ago was the Renowned Prof. Oak. Then he smiled and became a lot familiar with Prof. Oak.
    Then a thought came to his mind. So he asked "Hey Prof. Oak. If there are poachers near the pallet forests, then I have to do something to guard mom. Could you please call all the Houndours?"
    Prof. Oak.nodded and ordered "Tracey. Get all the Houndours here. Tell them Ash is calling them."
    "There is another thing I want to ask. Seeing that I am only eleven and half years old now I want to learn a lot more about Pokémon battling. So can you tell me should I challenge the Elite four as I can challenge them as many times as I can to gain experience. Also I want my older Pokémon to gain more and more power. Simply training can't provide it. They will need experience."
    Prof. Oak. Smiled. "I am happy that you thought so ahead. But I think I have a better suggestion. Seeing that you are a conference champion now with two conference win under your belt I can reveal it to you. So listen carefully.
    Travelling to Kanto from Johto and Vice versa will be very tiring and there is no guarantee if the elite four are at the indigo plateau or not. So, don't come to Kanto. Instead fight the Gym leaders in johto. I know you are doing that. But I am asking you to fight them with their personal team of six pokemons. Not the league sanctioned pokemons. Mark my words. It will be helpful; because the future Elite fours are selected from the current Gym leaders. Ask them about the special privilege you will get after you defeat them at full power though. They are only allowed to fight at full power against a conference champion and when(Only when) asked by the conference winner from the front. Most trainers don't know about it and are not allowed to battle either at full power. So if you battle them you will get a distinct advantage in the Johto League for sure. You are in Johto now. So, start with the second gym; because you can fight either against the first/second gym leader. According to general perception the first two are the easiest to earn badges. As you have left Violet city, hence fight in the Azalea gym instead. It will give you a reason to stay a bit longer in Azalea and it will also give your body ample time to recover too."
    Ash replied "Thank you! Thank you very much Prof. Oak. You just saved me a lot of time. I am definitely going to do just that. I am going to challenge every gym leader now on for a regular gym battle to help my new Pokémon get experience. Then I will ask them to fight me at full power to help my older pokemons gain experience and power. This will be awesome."
    Soon the Houndours arrives and came in front of the screen. They all greeted in unison "Houn Dour"
    "Hey. How are you doing there? Looking good? Getting sufficient food? Right?"
    They barked cheerily again. So Ash was happy. Then he became somewhat serious. He described them about the situation he was in. Then he asked "You know there are a lot of Pokémon and babies in the Ranch. So I want you to look after them all the time. I called you all for that matter only. Listen Mom lives there along with Mimey, Wigglytuff, Mareeps. So, I want at least two of you to guard the Ketchum Residence especially mom all the time. Wherever she goes, don't leave her alone. Rest of you train at Ranch and look after rest of the family. Ok? After all we are family. It is our duty to look after each other. Think you can do that?" They all barked in unison. "Okay. I will see you after I gather all the badges. Then I will come and we will train at new island. Okay? Till then keep training there and keep everyone safe. Now you can go."
    Then Ash returned to his talk with Prof. Oak. and thanked him again and dropped the call. After that he fell asleep as the medicines started taking effect.
    Ash woke up to get out, but was suddenly he heard some commotion outside. When he got out he saw a Tyranitar being restrained by Bugsy and his pokemons. When the Green behemoth saw Ash she bellowed happily and calmed down. So Bugsy turned around and saw Ash standing there. He wished him, but before he could go Ash asked him to fight him the next day against his personal team.
    Bugsy smiled. He answered "Of course we'll battle. So Prof. Oak told you. Come in the evening at six. You will get the details of special privilege if and only if you can defeat me. You can challenge me as many times as you want. That's because it's been more than a decade since someone has challenged us Gym leaders for a full battle."
    After Bugsy left Ash turned to the Tyranitar and came to know from Mewtwo that she wanted to become more powerful. So Ash told her same thing he said to Celebis and then he threw a Heavy ball to catch the Tyranitar which was transferred to Prof. Oak. Then he went to a secluded place near the Illex forest and released the Pokémon he had along with the ones he wanted to use in the battle against Bugsy. So he threw the pokeballs and all the pokemons came out.
    Ash asked them to go on with their routine. Then he took Mewtwo and Mew to one side. "Mewtwo. The attack you used was dangerous. So in league battles it is a big NO. You can use it at a maximum of twenty percent of the power you used today in any official battle unless it is a life and death situation or I say so. Now please perform it again."
    Mewtwo formed a small basketball sized Psystrike and fired at some trees. Instantly the trees were uprooted causing a small explosion and debris to fly around. Ash reacted "Whoa. We need to work on that. You must have better control over it. Well, Mew could you please copy it. What is the name again?....mmmm....... Yeah Psystrike." Mew tried again and again but was unsuccessful. Ash then asked "What happened mew? Can't you copy the move?"Mew shook her head in negative. Then Ash realised something. He turned towards Mewtwo who had a gobsmacked look on his face and said very happily "Congratulations. Mewtwo. You have unlocked your Signature move. Woo Hoo. Yeahhhhhh. Now you are a true Legendary in every sense. For this I am giving you a nickname. Hmmm....Do you think <STRIKER> is a good name? Is it okay with you?" Mewtwo uttered the name several times and nodded. He loved it. Then Mew asked eagerly "Ew? Ew? Ew? Mew?" Ash understood that she wanted a name too. Ash suddenly grabbed mew and twirled her and answered happily "You are truly a kid in every aspect who I would love to spoil. There is only one name that suits you and it is ..........PRINCESS." Mew happily cheered "EW EW EW EW EW EW EW MEW MEW" and happily went merrymaking.
    Ash saw his Johto pokemons such as Heracross, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Ariados, Flaaffy, Ladyba training. He asked them to continue with their weight and move training. Meanwhile Ash looked at Pikachu and the other five Pokémon he planned to use in the battle against Bugsy. They looked at Ash and knew immediately that something was up. Ash put on his serious face and addressed them in a very inspiring tone "You six have battled in Indigo league and know how tough battles can be. Sometimes we have to persevere through pain to win a match. Do you love the challenge?"
    They all made various sounds that literally meant to Ash "We are up for the challenge."
    "Do you want to fight stronger opponents?" They all nodded positively again.
    "Okay then. Tomorrow evening at six we are challenging the Azalea town Gym leader again for a rematch against his veteran and personal team. You all will have a one-on-one match tomorrow. So let's start some last minute training. Because tomorrow morning there will be no training for you guys. Only the new ones will be trained."After saying that Ash and the pokemons started training in perfecting the moves which were unfinished or needed a bit more finesse. The training continued till midnight because every Pokémon Ash had selected for the gym battle was having the same thought of showing its own power the next day and wanted to train for a longer time than usual.

Chapter End

[SIZE=12pt]A/N: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]As you can see a lot of the things in this chapter are way different than the movie, manga or anime. I will change some things like these in the upcoming chapters. My updates will not be frequent. Once in a month I will try to post. The number of words per chapter may vary between a thousand words to a maximum of ten thousand words. If it goes up I will split it into two chapters. I am going to focus on how to continue it. BYE for now.[/SIZE]

2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    This isn't the right place to post this. The intro lobby is for introducing yourself. All FanFiction goes in the literature library

Mod Edit: Moved.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...