1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Chrono Trigger DS

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Auron, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Talk about your Thoughts on this game.

All in all I really Like this game.

I will Also Post a Monster List if you need any Monsters or Bosses info

[​IMG]Crono - Me :Year - 1000A.D.
    Description: Crono lives with his mother in Truce. His personality matches that of the conventional hero archetype and he is willing to place his life on the line for the sake of others.

[​IMG] Marle -Flameback:Year-1000A.D
    Description: Marle is the princess of Guardia who has problems with her dad like many teenage girls do. Her real name is Princess Nadia, and she is often at odds with her father, the king. Born in 984 A.D., Marle was 16 years old when she met Crono in 1000 A.D. She is characterized as optimistic and strong-willed. Marle uses a crossbow as her weapon; when she gains the ability to use magic, she learns to use Ice elemental attacks and very powerful healing spells.

[​IMG]Lucca - :Year-1000 A.D.
    Description: Lucca is a brilliant inventor and Crono's childhood friend. She is very witty and tends to make flippant comments during serious moments. Using her intelligence and creativity, Lucca invents many devices, such as a battle-training robot named Gato and a short-range teleporter called The Telepod. Lucca battles with a gun and hammer, and when she meets Spekkio she learns to cast Fire magic.

[​IMG]Frog -RedScizor: Year-600A.D
    Description: Frog is a knight from the Middle Ages. His real name is Glenn. He was presumably a squire under Cyrus, a Knight of the Square Table. Glenn had a notably close, although platonic, friendship with Queen Leene. He later witnessed Cyrus's death at the hands of Magus, and shortly afterward, was transformed into an anthropomorphic frog by the dark mage. Typically chivalrous but mired in regret over the past, Frog dedicates his life to protecting Queen Leene and vows to avenge Cyrus by killing Magus. He blames himself for his friend's death, and at the same time fails to acknowledge that he is the true bearer of the Masamune, an ancient sword whose offensive capabilities against magic users is Magus's weakness.

[​IMG]Robo - Doima:Year-2300 A.D.
    Description: Robo: is a robot originally created to assist humans at the Proto Dome. His real name is Prometheus, and his serial number is R-66Y. He uses his robotic arm as a weapon. Robo can use laser attacks that are similar to Shadow magic and bomb attacks that are similar to Fire magic. He also supports several healing techs. Along with his sturdy physique and high physical damage capabilities.

[​IMG] Ayla -a Friend of Mine named Chyanne : Year-65,000,000 B.C.
    Description: Ayla is the chief of the Ioka Tribe in Prehistory. Her people are in constant war against the Reptites, an evolved, intelligent race of reptiles. She is characterized as fiercely courageous, decisively confident, and morally pure

[​IMG]Magus - Slugkid: Year-600 A.D.
    Description: Magus is the dark mage waging war against the Kingdom of Guardia. Magus was originally Janus , the young prince of Zeal in Antiquity(12,000 BC). He is portrayed as brooding, potent, gloomy, and indomitably ambitious, especially in regards to finding his sister, Schala

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    How is my robotic counterpart doing anyway?

Also, new forums, posting this again. I will not let you forget to be RickRoll'd by Robo's theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg7DNM4Wu7w

3. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Lol Robo's HP is almost 999 I will Give More Details Later...

4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I never finished this game, I got like half way through. I liked it a lot but I got sidetracked. Now I don't remember what I'm suppose to do lol. I'll have to get back to it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.