1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

CLOSET SHIPPING GAME

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by MoonlightEve, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Okay, this game is similar to the other Shipping game but this game involves closets. We all love closets~

Now, in this game you have to not only create a shipping name, but you also need a short two to three sentence paragraph on how you think the two people above you would have gotten into said closet. Also, nothing to specific if you want to write more. We just need to know how and who put them in the closet.

Once you've written your paragraph, give your pokesona for future reference.

My pokesona(s)

Main sona: Leafeon

Side sona's: Tyranitar, Chandelure and Haxorus

BE NICE TO OTHER PEOPLE AND HAVE FUN!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    So many views yet no replies, great xD I'll help start it off I guess even tho I can't combine or say anything.

Main Pokesona: Infernape

Side: Furret.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.