1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Cobalt's Ruby Randomizer

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Cobalt, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Today I started a Randomizer in Ruby, and I figured, why not post it here? So here goes nothing.

Part 1

My choices for starters were Jigglypuff, Chimecho, and Totodile. I chose Chimecho because I had never used it before. I later figured out that I HATE the thing. But I easily brought down the Poochyena, and battled May, barely taking the win. I nicknamed it "Schoolbell".

I then go out to Route 102, to find that there are tons of Pokémon I want to use. Specifically, Misdreavus, Swampert, and Feraligatr. I pick two, Misdreavus and Feraligatr, and move on. Wally somehow gets a Ralts out of the grass, XD, and I continue to Route 104. I find a Houndour, and catch it immediately. After putting Chimecho away, and a bit of training, getting the three up to level 10, I decide to stop there.

The Team Currently:

Hades, Lv. 10:[​IMG]

Banshee, Lv. 10:[​IMG]

DOMO, Lv 11:[​IMG] (Legit back sprite, by the way)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Part 2

After going into the Petalburg Forest and seeing what interesting Pokémon it had to hold, not much, I left and battled more trainers. Once I got into Rustboro, I went to heal and see what new Pokémon awaited me. I wasn't disappointed. Jynx, Shroomish and Tauros are the ones that I caught from the route. After succesfully training two, and boxing Jynx, I set off into the gym. I won easily, which could be said the same for the Magma Grunt battle in the Cave of Whismurs. In this case, though, it was Lanturn and Horsea. I decided that a REALLY good Water type would have to come along to replace DOMO.

I rode the boat to Dewford and healed quickly. I got into the cave and found, among other, Roselia, Vaporeon, Blaziken, and Armaldo. I only caught one. Vaporeon. Poseidon the Vaporeon has replaced DOMO the Feraligatr. I trained him up to the others' levels and I am going to take on the Gym after getting their levels three or four higher.

The Team Currently:

Hades, Lv. 15:[​IMG]

Banshee, Lv 15:[​IMG]

Poseidon, Lv 16:[​IMG]

Taurus, Lv 15:[​IMG]

FruitPunch, Lv 15:[​IMG]

3. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Part 3

I trained my team up three levels and went to take on Brawly. His team was laughable, his highest level being a HOPPIP. I annihilated him, and healed up my Pokes. I departed to Slateport, where the grass was slightly disappointing. The best I found was an Alakazam, which isn't bad by any means, but I'm not fond of using them. Swamperts, Zubats, boring things. I continued to train, and got my team all to Lv. 24. A little OP for this specific point, but, I wanted my team to evolve. What can I say? I get excited as evolutions draw near. I evolved Hades and FruitPunch, and now own a Houndoom and a Breloom. I took on Team Magma and won easily, and am ready to move on to Mauville.

The Team Currently:

Hades, Lv. 24:[​IMG]

Poseidon, Lv. 24:[​IMG]

Banshee, Lv. 24:[​IMG]

Taurus, Lv. 24:[​IMG]

FruitPunch, Lv. 24:[​IMG]

4. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Part 4

I moved on and fought all of the trainers on the two routes ahead, including May, and squashed Wally. After discovering nothing of interest in the grass of Route 116, I beat every trainer and got my Pokes to Lv. 26. I took on the gym, and Wattson STILL had a Raichu. It took down Vaporeon, but the battle went smoothly other than that. I got my badge and departed upwards, defeating the Winstrate family and going onto Route 112. Again, no Pokémon of interest. After beating the trainers, which were laughably easy, I walked into Fiery Path. I found an Espeon, but failed to catch it. After grabbing more PokeBalls, I went in search for it again. I found an impossible to catch Deoxys, Clefable, and Arbok along the way, and finally ran into another Espeon.

It was a female. And it, was shiny.

After recovering from the pure shock, I managed to catch the beast. I nicknamed her "Gem" and began training her immediately. She'll be trained up by the next post.

The Team Currently:

[background=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4)]Hades, Lv. 27:[​IMG][/background]

[background=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4)]Poseidon, Lv. 27:[​IMG][/background]

[background=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4)]Banshee, Lv. 26:[​IMG][/background]

[background=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4)]Taurus, Lv. 26:[​IMG][/background]

[background=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4)]FruitPunch, Lv. 26:[​IMG][/background][background=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4)] [/background]
    Gem, Lv. 17:[​IMG]

5. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I'm extremely pissed off at myself for doing this.

VBA on my computer, a Mac, does not save. There's an error if I try. So, I can't save on the ROM. Basically, if I close VBA during a game, Game over. Well, my computer needed updates, but they could wait. Me, forgetting about VBA, chose to update my computer. The computer had to reset in order to do so. I completely forgot about VBA, which was minimized at the moment, until it was too late.

The progress in the Ruby Randomizer? Gone. The Shiny Espeon? Gone.

Don't think I'm even going to try to restart this, right now, at least.

6. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Inactive thread

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.