1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Coffee

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Mar 4, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    So I just tried coffee for the first time. sure it was the schools crappy coffee but fuck it.

What's your opinion on coffee?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    kindred likes this.
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’m not a fan of the smell or taste of coffee.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    I like coffee. I don’t drink it often as I’m usually too tired in the morning to even fathom making a pot of coffee.

sometimes I’ll drink it on the weekends though seeing as I can sleep in some weekends if I’m not working that weekend and whatnot and won’t be completely exhausted.

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I rarely ever drink coffee. I’m personally not a fan of it, but don’t hate it to the point where I absolutely refuse to drink it. To me it’s just a worse version of hot chocolate.

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I like the way that coffee brings out the flavor of chocolate. It has to be mostly chocolate with just a hint of coffee though, otherwise it's too bitter. I also really like frappuccinos. They're like coffee milkshakes. Again, I like them because they're sweet, and the bitter coffee brings out the flavor of the sweet. So I like it, but I'm picky about it as well.

6. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    When it comes down to coffee I prefer a lot of sugar and cream to reduce bitterness and I will drink it if it's offered to me. However, I actually have a hot chocolate recipe that I LOVE and will drink the cheap store-bought hot chocolate if offered but fresh homemade hot chocolate is the absolute best.

7. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Coffee is the true fuel of the airline industry. My taste is towards Ethiopian or Jamaican beans.

I prefer medium to dark roasts with one cream and two sugar.

8. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I hate coffee with a passion and the very smell is enough to make me nauseous. I've had coffee flavored jelly beans once and they were the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. And even if it weren't for my personal loathing for the stuff, I still wouldn't drink it due to religious reasons.

Sethal likes this.
  9. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Actually Hate Coffee A Lot, Despite Making A Lot For My Dad.

It Is Because Of The Disadvantage Of Drinking Coffee. I Know Drinking Coffee Can Make You Stay Awake, But Not For Me.

I Am More Into Tea Person.

LassusVulpes likes this.
  10. bakugo

bakugo Camper

(Kyurem Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽588.7
    I've drank coffee since 6th grade. Couldn't wake up without it.

11. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    The only type of coffee I like is cold brew with a good amount of sugar. Otherwise, the taste and smell isn't for me.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    did someone say coffee-
    Since my brother started drinking black coffee in second grade, I've been placed under coffee curfew ever since I tried it a few years ago (in 7th grade). I'm only allowed it once in a while.
    I don't particularly enjoy dark coffee - I've only ever had watered-down versions, so I can't have a proper opinion yet.

13. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I can enjoy coffee, but I'm kind of picky about it. My preferred coffee beverages are caramel iced coffees from chains like Dunkin. But, if I'm making it at home, I'll use coffee to make hot chocolate for a nice mocha that I can enjoy, it I'll use a bunch of sweetened, flavored creamer. I like my coffee to be like coffee ice cream, where you get the coffee flavor, with little to no bitterness, and lots of sugar

14. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I hate coffee, definitely not my taste. Tried it once, and that is enough for me.
    Plain cold water wakes me up the most, tbh

15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Water's better.

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I prefer tea. I don't drink coffee since forever and so I don't like it much

17. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I don't really like coffee... like Cherry I'd rather drink tea than coffee~

18. Faded Autumn

Mawile
    (Mawile)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,166.8
    Dawn Stone ★★★★
    I drink coffee any way I can get it...... except preowned lol