1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Come ask the King your questions

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Vaquero, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I’m flattered you want to keep his legacy alive XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Baratheon

Baratheon Ours is the Fury

Slash
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽378.4
    Soothe Bell ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Very important question. :P

If you had to describe yourself with a food dish, what would you be, and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Alfredo, because potato

Baratheon likes this.
  4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Do you have a favorite type of pasta noodle? (i.e. spaghetti, penne, shells, etc.) Favorite cheese to go with pasta?

5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I mean, I’m kinda down for any pasta and I don’t really have a preference. (Sorry, I’m boring)

6. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you prefer warm or cold weather?

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Cold, without a doubt. I hate the heat which is ironic since I live in a hot place

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Do you think Geno will EVER return to a Nintendo game?
    What if Birdo joined Smash?

9. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    At this point, it’s really not in his favor. Sure, Nintendo is picking out the characters but for all we know, Geno’s spit in DLC could be taken by a rep for the newest fire emblem game. And this is a current game so they may want to pick characters the main consumers (small children) would recognize. I mean, at his point Minecraft Steve or a fortnite Guy mughtbget in before Geno. (I have no problem with Steve but I may consider jsut not buying the game if fortnite gets in). The other choice could be an ARMS rep.

As for birdo. People will be pissed that birdo got in and the fact that it’s another Mario rep but they probably won’t be as pissed as when piranha plant came out.

10. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What is your favorite Christmas movie?
    If you could improve one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

11. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I don’t know...

My ability to make myself exercise. I really have to be in the mood or else I won’t.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    How do you feel about Dedede haters?

Have you ever seen the Hoshi no Kaabii (or Kirby Right Back At Ya) anime? (Dedede is... an interesting character in that, and by that, I mean they got his characterization as wrong as they could possibly get it, looking back.)

How do you feel about Buff Dedede from Kirby Star Allies?

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Wait those exist? But for real, eh. You can like what you want. I’m more aware of it in smash since people dont like him since they don’t know how to fight it.

A bit of it. I’m not gonna lie, I find D3 funny in it. I love that they gave him that southern accent for some reason.

Buff Dedede looks like the terminator dipped himself in blue paint and put on a beak

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    What made you choose Doc for the Smash RP over Charizard, regular Mario, and Dedede?

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Mario: He’s used a lot along side link for these type of smash stories (primarily machinma)

Dedede: I don’t even remember if I mained dedede during this time. Maybe I used him but was in denial that a character of this meme status would turn out to be one of my mains. Maybe I just wanted something a little different.

Charizard: Why would I use this character? I don’t even use this character so why would I make him the my character for then RP. This is a choice I’d get if I just picked random and let RNG make the decision for me.

Now for the reason I chose doc. You can look at his description and see that I differentiated him from Mario. I made him kinda be his own character and wanting to break away from his “Yahoo” counterpart. I’m trying to make him more sarcastic and snarky. I even have him hating that Italian accent that’s his default voice. That’s why I say he used an American accent and he slaps himself whenever the cartoony Mario Italian accent comes out.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Would you get a retail version of the original Doctor Mario if you could?

17. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Heck no, I heard the original dr Mario played atrociously

18. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    If you don't like... spoilers (?) from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, then skip this question.
    Did you know that Rayman is an available spirit to capture? He's technically a fighter in the game, just not quite the way some may have wanted it.

What's your opinion on the spirits in the new Smash Bros.? Do you want more, or are there too many?

19. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I honestly don’t care for spirits all that much. I just felt a bit underwhelmed because I really wanted subspace emmisary. World of Light is just kinda boring and infuriating for me. Like, nothing happens other than fighting spririts. I know there are boss fights but the amount of spirit fights and lack of cutscenes just kinda kills it for me.

20. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Would you mind going into some detail about what makes Subspace Emissary better than, or at least more interesting than World of Light?