1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Come ask the King your questions

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Vaquero, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I don’t really car for joker tbh so I didn’t purchase him. I’ll get dlc when something catches my eye. All of my friends used joker when he came out and you know I just went Dedede. Next day I go on quickplay and fight two jokers in row (both of which left quickly since I won both first rounds) and then I ran into a fellow Dedede. So I was convinced that the only think online were jokers and dedede.

I find joker okay for the part aside from the jojo reference that appears when he has to do little to nothing to earn it like cloud and his anime rage powers. It’s just so unbalanced since all he has to do is get hit and he gets something that makes him very good and annoying to deal with. Little Mac is the only character who I find doesn’t have this problem as KO punch is hard to use properly since it’s used for hard reads and is just hard to land in Geneva because of its properties.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hello @King Dedede I have some questions for you!

- Is moderating LV less or more work than you thought it would be?
    - What are your two favorite Pokémon? Now take both of them and pit them in a battle against each other. Who is winning?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I think it’s less work than I thought but I don’t know if that means I’m doing it right or not. I’m kinda just doing what I always do and like small things like changing the Smash Ultimate channel’s description stuff

Feraligatr and Charizard. Feraligatr would win since he’s more like a predator and has type advantage. He even has sheer mass over Zard to over power him.

4. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I HAVE DECIDED TO REVIVE YOUR QNA AFTER IT DIED ABOUT FIVE DAYS AGO!!!!

-I know that you're Mexican and do cook somewhat. Is there any specific Mexican dish that you love preparing?
    -A follow- up to the previous question, what about desserts?

5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I don’t really think we cook something specific. My folks cook a lot of pinto beans though.

We don’t really make desserts. We most of the time just buy them.

I do want to start cooking a lot more though. I watch a lot vids about cooking and I just like creating things.

6. Captain Comet

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    -Favorite game besides Smash?
    -Are you more of a morning person or a night owl?
    -BACON OR SAUSAGE?!

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    -oooo, that’s hard. Probably Team Fortress 2 or Mario Odyssey

-I’m both

-Jeez man. You’re killing me, lol. Couldn’t go without either. If I had to choose one, I’d go with sausage since it’s more versatile than bacon

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    How does one become a god at Smash like you?

What are your thoughts on Project M?

9. Captain Comet

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Do you like RPGs at all?

Dedede is removed from Smash forever, but Charizard is made into a standalone character again. WILL YOU PRESS THE BUTTON?

10. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I’m not exactly a god at smash. I’m decent. A way to be better at the ahem is to well, make it your number one game you play. Since I heavily enjoy playing smash I play it most to the time over other games. I also like making montages so that also gives me incentive to play and get better to pull off some wack shit.

Project M looks really cool. I love how they especially did the alts for characters since it gives off more references to their games that are accurate. Also, Shiny Charizard is in it so you know I love it.
    I play Pokémon so that’s counts right? I’ve played bowser’s inside story too. I don’t really have any other RPG’s other than those but maybe I’ll play some one of these days.

Of course I will. I love dedede, but Charizard was here before him. I’d still play the other iterations with him in it but I’d play the new Zard since I have more of a connection with it.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    You're playing Mario Odyssey too? Nice! What are the hardest Moons you've collected so far?

12. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,293.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    - Favorite kind of penguin?
    - Favorite item in smash (I know you probably don't play with them much considering the competitive side but they are fun :P)

13. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Did you play Subspace Emissary in Brawl? If so, what was the most difficult boss in you opinion? I always had trouble with Duon (That pink and Blue two-headed robot)

14. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I don’t remember my hardest Moon in Odyssey. I’m too distracted with the amazing movement of the game. Seriously, platforming in this game is amazing.
    I did play subspace but I was really young and didn’t complete it. The hardest boss was probably duon or galleom
    Dedede

Probably the screw attack for pulling off jank early kills that are ended with up b

15. Mango

Mango Hiker

Chimchar
    (Chimchar)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.8
    Would you eat a Pokémon, if so which one

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Hmmmm, if I had nothing else around, I guess I’d have to eat a Pokémon. Maybe a Tauros since I wouldn’t feel bad eating it. Ya know, since they’re already very aggressive and would get killed for trying to skewer a person with their horns.

Mango likes this.
  17. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What would you do if you had all six infinity stones?

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Just try to create peace. I would only do something big as getting rid of all evil people in this world with a snap if it was necessary (like another world war)

I would just use each stone for situations like natural disasters like hurricanes and stuff like that

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Choose between these.
    - Heavy Weapons Guy
    - King Dedede
    - Feraligatr