1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Come ask the King your questions

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Vaquero, Jun 24, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Hey, Arod! How do you feel about having a Featured thread? Congrats!
    Also, if you had to rank Bronze's team in terms of character, how would you rank them? Who'd be best and who'd be (sadly) not able to pick up to the others?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Honestly, I don’t even know XD I think they may not be common but not super rare as a shmuck like me caught one

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I’m starting to feel like I’ll have to re-title this thread...

Current team:

Night Wing: I ain’t sugar coating anything. This faux dragon was the automatically strongest once he joined. He was able to nearly wipe out Bronze’s entire team if it wasn’t for him having healing items, actually trying to direct them, and then distracting the dragon by literally dropping 40 brain cells to punch it in the face. Seriously, convince me that his hat doesn’t give him +5 bravery and +10 stupidity. Night Wing also has a special Thunder Punch technique that kinda is like “I don’t want to get by that” type of thing.

2: Bigjaw: Now onto the Pokémon Bronze didn’t catch fully revolved in the wild XD Bigjaw has proven himself to be a croc that shouldn’t be slept on. He’s fast, strong, and his battle style is a bit more wild. Using moves like River Run to mix up the battle by moving at blinding speeds to dodge attacks or to assault with a flurry of physical attacks. Bigjaw also doesn’t underestimate Pokémon like a certain shiny Zard we all know and love (or loathe)

3: Luna: She’s smart, cunning, and graceful. She is a great addition to Brozne’s team. Being a fully evolved Pokémon, she has a bit of an edge to half of Bronze’s team. Also, she’s the smartest of all of Bronze’s Pokémon and could be labeled as smarter than the trainer himself... She’s much more technical than the other Pokémon and a great support Pokémon to whittle down foes with status make them extremely vulnerable.

4: Brujo: He’s strong and durable but still too weak. He’s really stubborn and thinks he’s actually a mudsdale already. This can get him in some pretty sticky situations even with his Stamina ability. And Brujo particularly struggles with Pokémon who have ranged attacks since his body is just not tough enough yet to take on massive amount of punshiment like a straight up Hyper beam.

5: White Fang: He’s the weakest of the bunch. He’s just too undisciplined in combat and is way too friendly, right now. Rockruff are naturally like that. The only time he can turn pretty scary is when anything involves Luna getting hurt.

Now, if you want to know what Bronze’s full and powerful team is ranked then I must warn you SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!!!

1. (Spoilers) Bigjaw/Night Wing: It’s reallly difficult to say which is stronger than the other as the two will show that they can keep up with eachother. Bigjaw has Z-Moves and some special enhancement that was forcefully given to him. Night Wing, on the other hand, is a self made Zard who has access to the Totem Aura as he was stronger than a totem Pokémon when he was a Wild Zard. Night Wing also has Mega Evolution. (Both of these are found out later in the story

2: Brujo (pronounced, Bruho) He’s extremely durable and possess a crazy out fonphys All strength. He’s taken straight up, physical assaults from Tauros and he still could stand and fight back. He has access to Stamina which makes his durability even more ridiculous. He’s also got some pretty stylin’ hair. XD The reason he’s number 2 is because he doesn’t have anything too insane about him (I.E. Z or Mega) and he’s also insanely slow as opossed to the blinding speeds of some of his other teammates, most B and NW.

3: Venom: The reason he’s ranked here is because he may not be the strongest or biggest but he’s fairly lethal. Being a poison type, he covers a niche as a fairy type killer and a secondary grass type killer. He’s a little more of a keep away ‘mon. Using ranged moves and physical range with his long tail. He’s a master marksmen, being able aim his flame thrower so well that you’d think he’s part fire type. Sometimes Night Wing comes in secret to get tips on his flame aim. He’s also a master at close ranged combat with his tail blade. He may act like a arrogant fool but when it comes to battle, he’s insnely serious and for some reason follows a cod dof chivalry which really conflicts with him being a poison type.

White Fang: Strong, fast, and fierce. White Fang is more simple in combat. Fighting like a wild wolf but with rock type attacks. However, this is his downfall. He’s no slouch in combat but he isn’t as ridiculous as the rest of his teammates. And also, he’s mroenfo a glass canon so that didn’t really help either.

Luna: Luna is at the bottom here. She may be smart and tricky in combat but she doesn’t have the physical oriwess to keep up with her teammates. She’s much more technical than they are and requires more thought to be put into battle. However, with power houses like Bigjaw and Night Wing who are fast, strong, and intimidating as all hell, it kinda makes Luna seem underwhelming. The only reason she’s ranked under White Fang is because she’s not as physically fast and strong as White Fang but st least she’s still the most intelligent of the team.

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Would you rather be friends with Aurora or Aeterna? (Just realised both their names start with an "A", it wasn't intentional in case you were wondering.)

5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Depends on the Bigjaw that I’ve met XD

Chicken likes this.
  6. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Any opinion on Gen 5 and Colress?

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Gen 2 Master Race..... For real, though. Gen 5 was fine. And I don’t know anything about Cloress so I’ll say he’s chill. I think it was him who saved Lillie and the MC from that other guy in Ultra Sun.

8. Leviper04

OLAF
    (Regice)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽81.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is your least favorite smash bros character to use, and to fight?

9. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I hate and despise Mega Man. There’s not enough physical moves so I feel nervous since it’s either trying to land a shoruyken or some kind of aireal. I also just hate fighting projectile and keep away charcaters like Mega Man, Toon Link, and Villager. There’s only so much I can reflect and my main is heavy weight so that doesn’t help either.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "I'm okay" and 10 being "Splatfest level salt" how salty are you over Charizard being retracted into Pokémon Trainer for Ultimate?

11. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    What's your least favourite Pokémon type and why?

Do you currently have a song that's stuck in your head?

Are you good at taking care of and growing plants?

12. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Who is/are your favourite Smash characters not counting Charizard/Doc/Mario?

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I’d rather not answer but let’s just say I found a character I hate more than cloud

@Fchicken77 For some reason, I like playing as Zelda. Something about the princess of precision just clicked with me when I played as her. I’m also a fan of Yoshi, a Mr. GW enthusiast, and DK

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    What do you think about this playstyle?
    Pit main, spams neutral attack (or side+1 on wii controller), still stuck on Brawl, only flies when knocked off stage.

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I’d say you’d get styled on

16. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Who's your favorite TF2 class? Least favorite?

17. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    If you could travel back to any point in time, anywhere, what would it be?

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Heavy: my main and favorite charcater
    Engineer: love me some aggressive engie
    Spy: total opposite of heavy but fun and has a revolver
    Sniper: what can I say. He’s more fun than most snipers
    Pyro: *muffled noises*
    Medic: I don’t hate him and I like his syringe gun. Plus, I’m good with helping my teammates
    Soldier: not much of a fan but he’s funny as heck
    Demoman: funny as heck too but not a fan of spam
    Scout: not a fan whatsoever

Probably the time where Saukruai started to add cloud and bayo. I’d convince him to let clouds limit act like little macs KO punch or jsut have it go away if it’s not used for 15 seconds. Bayo would need some major nerds so that she can’t kill at zero

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Who would you want to be the new OP character for Ultimate?

20. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Feraligatr or Heavy Weapons Guy