1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Coming Soon...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reckless, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    *Secretly hopes that this thread remains active*

Movies. Like 'em, hate 'em, dozens of new titles land monthly, amounting to easily over one hundred new entries into the ever growing, close to a century old catalogue of films.

Whilst we've had some huge hitters like Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy, Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes and Transformers: Age Of Extinction this past summer, hype remains in anticipation of forthcoming movies such as Mockingjay Part 1, the penultimate entry in the acclaimed movie adaptation of the Hunger games and The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies both due to land during the coming months.

What movies are the members of Lake Valor looking forward to seeing?

Please remember that, once a forthcoming movie has been released, you should discuss it here; http://lakevalor.net/topic/2402-last-movie-you-watched/

This thread is strictly for movies that are either in development or have not yet been shown in theatres or had a home release in the case of direct-to-video movies.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I'm looking forward to DC Comics flooding the big screen with their own Cinematic Universe.

And Avengers 2. Because I want to see Ultron, dammit!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I'm so excited for Mockingjay Part 1. I saw the trailers when I went to see a move with a friend, and it looked so good. I hated the book, but maybe the movie will make it better for me!

I also want to see The Book of Life and Big Hero 6.

4. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'm also pretty excited for Mockingjay part 1 as well as the final movie for the Hobbit trilogy because they were both books that I enjoyed.

5. The TK

The TK School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Seventh Son, which is coming out in 2015, because Im hoping against hope that they wont screw it up.

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Bug Hero 6 looks so good! I'm really hyped for it since the trailer looked amazing.

7. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I'm still looking forward to Avengers: Age of Ultron, but now with a bunch of spoilers on the upcoming Cinematic movies being made, I can't wait for Captain America 3: Civil War either! Iron Man vs. Captain America! Who wouldn't want to see that?!

8. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Tailchaser's Song. I love the book and I've been wanting them to make a movie for ages! It's a wonderfully descriptive novel about a cat who goes on a journey to find his missing friend. He befriends squirrels, gets captured by demon cats, confronts an evil cat god, and all that weird stuff XD

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2125634/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

[​IMG]

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm really excited to watch the new disney movie called "Into The Woods" which comes out on christmas day. I really want to see how the curse plays out on fairy tales.

10. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I want to see 'Inside Out' so bad xD It's gonna be awesome.

11. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Aw man, the Suicide Squad sounds amazing. I really want to see it, especially after seeing Assault on Arkham. XD Probably more hyped for SS than Superman v Batman, to be honest.

12. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I'm looking forward to Avengers 2, Strange Magic and The Loft ! I definitely know that The Loft is for mature audiences what with the bit about sex being a key factor in it which leads to murder but I only want to watch it because Karl Urban will be in it!

13. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Big Hero 6, of course! I mean, there's a robot and it's a big blob and oh my goodness it's awesome! :D

Other than that, I don't really have much in the way of movies that I'm looking forward to, sadly. :/

14. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I'm really looking forward to Batman V Superman and pretty much every other DC Movie that's coming up (There's so many) And also Avengers 2

15. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    So apparently, the Minions from Despicable Me is getting its own movie. It doesn't seem that bad of a choice but I would rather keep them in the Despicable Me movies because I hate drying nice things out like that. Minions too kyoot

16. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Avengers 2. Other film that I am waiting for is Insurgent and also the Minions. too much films that I am waiting for so long are stilll on my mind but they will take more years D:

17. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Oh. Realised I never actually included the movies I can't wait to see. Whoops!

• Furious 7; because Jason Statham, playing an antagonist. 'Nuff said. <3
    • The Transporter Legacy; I'm a bit tentative about this one. A prequel? Really? ...Maybe I'll treat this like Transporter 3 and rent it out.
    • Terminator: Genisys; For the sake of my sanity, please please please let this movie be a return to form for the classic scifi series. Salvation was.....not....good...*shudders*
    • Mission: Impossible V; Sorta lower down my list of things to see. Since it's being released on the August bank holiday weekend, I might take a look at it. I liked Ghost Protocol.
    • Hotel Transylvania 2: Didn't know that a sequel was in the works, but I'll take it. First one was one of the better pictures produced by Sony in recent years, so I look forward to seeing what else they'll do.
    Where's all the Ratchet & Clank movie info though! It's been so quiet....No news on the video game tie-in too, unless Insomniac is saving everything for E3.

I'll more than likely check out Avengers 2, simply because the internet would just spoil it for me otherwise.

18. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I... I don't think I can say this anymore. With the new Dawn of Justice trailer being leaked (and looking pretty awesome), my Batman V Superman hype is real.

Ant-Man's looking really cool now too. Bring on the MCU!

19. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Disney's new live action Beauty and the Beast. Emma Watson people. It's going to be awesome!

20. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    I'm really excited for this one. I grew up with the ps2, and I love rachet and clank. Totally seeing this on opening night.

And I know this one isn't going to be for a long while, but my excitement can't be contained.
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbXEKZVonko[/media]

I love Sly beyond what I would consider healthy. Sly 2 was my very first video game, and this film adaptation looks to be fantastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.