1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Commemorate the Terrible Pun Queen Lugia

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Mar 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Today, during class, something happened. While giving out class speeches, Lugia said a pun in hers, and it was SO good! Usually, my sister is known as "The One with the Bad Pun," so why don't we celebrate by throwing bad (but clean) puns at her?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    I ain't gonna[​IMG]] a love song even if you ask [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    @[member="8542Madness"] The Call has been sounded, and so it shall be answered. Let's Let the Monsters Free upon this thread and show everyone that This Is How We Do It. There might not be any True Survivors after we're done, so we better Ready, Aim, Fire carefully. I bet we can get 12115 puns up in this thread and make LV know It's Going Down. My Wish, in the end, is that somebody aside from the two of us will actually get all of the song puns I just made. If nobody got any, the Gravity of that disappointment would be really crushing.

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I never know quite how to react to puns, terrible or otherwise (or otherwise? Ha, that's a good one) by using words, be they my own or those of others, so instead I'll just use an image.

[​IMG]

Puns already spread far enough on their own. We don't need a catalyst to encourage their viral use; they do that easily already. Enough is enough.

5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Lugia made a good pun? Well, that was onixpected.

..yeah, that's pretty much the only pun I know. I'm sorry XD

6. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    The agent is coming, we must [​IMG] Plan B!

7. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    @[member="Eclipse"], let the puns be, let them be. BEcause they mean so much to me!

Heh, thanks you guys! You make me feel so much better about my awfulness!

8. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    [3D='wynaut']?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.