1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

CommunitÉ-Dex

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Under my theory it should be found in the Game Corner (Because that is the same place its found in the games). Snorlax was were I thought it was so....

Updated to this point~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Creative Corner gave me Poliwag, Spearow, Magnemite, Goldeen, Zubat, Voltorb, Pidgeotto, Rhyhorn, Ponyta, Metapod, Bellsprout, Caterpie, Kakuna, Exeggcute, Koffing, Growlithe, Weepingbell, Krabby, Staryu, Shellder, Grimer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Apawn

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Updated~

4. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Game Corner got me Seel, Cubone, Oddish, Nidoran F, Venonat, Graveler, Psyduck, Sandshrew, Ekans, Horesea, Staryu, Zubat, Nidorino, Rhyhorn, Jynx, Gastly, Meowth, Magnemite, Drowzee, Krabby, Nidoran M, Pidgeotto, Caterpie, Lickitung, Exeggcute, Weedle, Voltorb, Diglett, Rattata, Jigglypuff, Geodude, Chansey, Pidgey, Poliwag, Ponyta, Shellder, Haunter, Vulpix, Koffing, Mankey, Raticate, Growlithe, Tentacool, Spearow, Kakuna, Weepinbell, Slowpoke, Clefairy, Scyther, Grimer, Onix, Doduo, Pinsir, Mr. Mime, Lapras, Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Golbat, Abra, Bellsprout, Metapod, Butterfree, Magmar, Paras, Electabuzz, Beedrill, Magneton, Goldeen, Tentacruel, Fearow, Tauros, Omanyte, Gloom, ...and no porygon..
    I went through all 872 or so pages of Last Poster Wins and never saw Porygon :c

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Farfetch'd can apparently be found in the Game Corner. I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but I haven't noticed it said yet.

6. Apawn

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Updated~

@Shadria PLS look in the main thread for repeats this last update took FOREVER because of how many repeats there were. Thank you.

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @Apawn sorry! I'll remind myself to look them over next time. some of the spoiler-ed areas I get lost on, though. They don't have the same name as the actual forum, so I tend to forget which is which.

Apawn likes this.
  8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    @Apawn
    Just out of curiosity, do you want (or need) the original post ordered in any way? I'm not sure what the order of species listed is (if there's any order at all), so I'd like to know if you need help ordering, or if you'll be fine on your own.

9. Apawn

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I'd love some help with organizing it in Pokédex # order. Its just really strenuous to do... I might do some of it right now actually....

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Is there a specific list you go by?
    Also, would putting species related by evolution on the same line be of any help with the organisation?

11. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    QnA showed me Vulpix, Geodude, Venonat, Jigglypuff, Seel, Golbat, Sandshrew, Ekans, Tentacool, Diglett, Krabby, Oddish, Caterpie, Paras, Metapod, Voltorb, Goldeen, Weedle, Horsea, Growlithe, Haunter, Doduo, Meowth, Staryu, Butterfree

12. Apawn

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    #112 Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @Apawn how can we help with organizing the Community-dex? :)

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    All right, sounds good to me.

I'm in the process of updating the ordering as I see it in the first post. I am working my way down from the top, so I've only done Intro Lobby and Ultra Sun Ultra Moon.
    Organising it is a bit of a tedious process - especially since I have to cross-check everything and it's a whole new kind of ordering for me - so if any of you would be willing to organise any of the other section lists as Apawn's list orders them, I would appreciate that.

(I am starting from the top of his list and then going down.)

15. Apawn

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Read Eclipse post above. ATM I'm working on a Video for the catcher if it gets done I'll join the fray

16. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I am working on Excel to give it all the orders we want and pick from there. Will upload soon.

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I've gone through all of the lists and organised them by the numerical order given.

In a little bit, I'll go through with a quick cleanup and organise the sections in the order they appear on the index, as well as go through and give a few the (Rare) designator that I noticed to be fairly hard to find myself.

Edit: And done-zo.

#117 Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  18. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @Eclipse nice work! :) The Community-dex looks so neat and tidy now

19. Apawn

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    @Eclipse thank you very much this will be some much easier to maintain now!

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I noticed the Literature Library was the only section not currently catalogued.

I went through the section just now, and found the following things:

Literature Library:
    Caterpie
    Metapod
    Weedle
    Kakuna
    Pidgey
    Rattata
    Spearow
    Ekans
    Nidoran F
    Nidoran M
    Oddish
    Paras
    Venonat
    Diglett
    Psyduck
    Mankey
    Poliwag
    Bellsprout
    Weepinbell
    Tentacool
    Ponyta
    Magnemite
    Seel
    Grimer
    Drowzee
    Krabby
    Voltorb
    Cubone
    Koffing
    Rhyhorn
    Goldeen
    Staryu
    Omanyte (Rare)

I also added it to the original post, so the list can continue. Of note was Omanyte, though I didn't see anything else particularly rare.
    Also, yes, Eevee is still in the Q&A. I stumbled upon one a couple minutes ago.

I'll be doing a pass of the rest of the art-based forums, since they don't have a lot of listed species right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.