1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Shop Competitive Breeding

Discussion in 'Market' started by DeleteAbsol, Sep 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Updated:

This shop is the place to go to for legit, competitive Pokémon. I can breed Pokémon for both XY/ORAS and Sun/Moon, both of which won't take me too long to get done. If you also need a specific Pokémon from previous games, such as from sapphire or diamond, I can do so, although it might take me longer.

Prices:

15 pokepoints for competitive Pokémon from gen 6 and 7 games. When you place the order I will need to know a couple things; the name of the Pokémon, the evs for them (if you are unsure about what ev spread to use I can recommend some), the nature, the moves you would like (egg moves are allowed on it for no price difference), certain abilities aren't a problem either. Some optional things you can tell me is if you want a specific gender or nickname for it. You can also order more than one at a time, although expect it to take me longer in order to get everything together for you. Also items can be listed although expect a slight fee increase.

Important Note: If your request requires items to be grinded for it, such as porygon-z needing two items to be obtained, I will charge you 3 more points per item.

Something else I feel would make this place a little unique is that if you have ordered from me before, you will get a 33% percent discount on any and all future purchases.

List:

Thank you guys and have a nice day!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    Pikachushua and JadeFox like this.
  2. DeleteAbsol

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    This is still open btw, and since no one has ordered yet either there are still free breeding to be done ^_^

3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Oooooooooooo nice! I have a good mon in mind, so here we go!

I was thinking of maybe getting a Relaxed Ferrothorn, gender doesn't matter, with IVs in at least HP, Attack, Defense and Sp. Defense (any others is appreciated, although not needed). I was also hoping to get the two egg moves (Leech Seed and Stealth Rock) on it as well XD

I don't think there is anything else I should add, so hopefully that is good enough for you to do ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. DeleteAbsol

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Hm... Okay ^_^ and due to you being the first customer you will get it for free and if you would it ev trained just send me the ev spread in private

JadeFox likes this.
  5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Gotcha! We've already had a little talk about that EV spread, so I think I'm good to go now! Really, thank you! It's nice to have a bred Pokémon like this for free, I really appreciate it ^_^

DeleteAbsol likes this.
  6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I would love to get a level 50 Adamant Arcanine with the Intimidate ability with IV's in at least HP, Attack and Speed. If possible I'd like a moveset and for it to be EV trained. I'll PM you the details. Thanks for this, you're a generous guy :)

DeleteAbsol likes this.
  7. DeleteAbsol

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Okay just like IllusionFox your order is free, just give me a little bit of time to get it bred and such
    @TheIllusionFox and @DrGetus I have your Pokémon ready, just let me know when you are available to get them.

#7 Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    JadeFox likes this.
  8. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Alrighty, I'm back with another order! I'd like to have a level 50 (although this mon evolved at 54 O.o) Careful Mandibuzz with Big Pecks, with IVs in at least HP, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed, and if you can get the other two somehow that would be appreciated. For the moveset, if you could get Roost, Foul Play, Toxic and Defog, that would be nice. As for EVs, I'd like 240 HP | 216 Sp. Defense | 52 Speed.

Thank you again! ^_^

DeleteAbsol likes this.
  9. DeleteAbsol

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Okay ^_^, however I would recommend that you actually run overcoat over big pecks, it has much more use in the long run compared to the minor benefits you get from big pecks. Your total is 10 pokepoints because you have ordered from me before. You don't have to pay me until I trade it to you.

JadeFox likes this.
  10. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Ah, Overcoat would probably work better just in case lol. I would like to change the ability to that then XD
    And alrighty, I will keep that in mind! Thank you!

DeleteAbsol likes this.
  11. DeleteAbsol

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    #11 Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    JadeFox likes this.