1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Concerts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thunder, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Do you guys know what V Festival is, the ones who live in England will know what it is. It's a big concert, where loads and loads of artist come to perform, I went last year and it was a blast. It's a really awesome concert and it's usually packed, so many people go, of course V Fest is only in England, it's not the biggest one in England but it's famous. What big concerts do you have in your country, who performs, when does it happen and have you ever been to one. V Fest starts today but I'm not going, I live so close to wear it happens I can hear it from my house and I'm not lying.
    So get your hands on that keyboard and tell me about your concerts.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I've been to a couple concerts, but not something as big as V-fest like that's hugee
    I've been to a Morissey concert, and a New Order concert about 2 years ago. Both were really fun, but the new order concert had a better ambiance, since the band never goes on tour ever and the band like played all of my favorite songs like I was jamming and screaming bro

And then my friends picked me up and the band made eye contact with me omg
    I will never forget the awesomeness of that day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.