1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Confusing type combinations

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by RadEmpoleon, Jun 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    haha whoops im dumb. I guess Dark isn't actually too fitting (the full moon, in fact, is fairly bright) and psychic makes enough sense with the combined fact of its shared otherworldly nature + weird third eye thing with Solgaleo (another psychic type) and the fact that Pokémon really, really likes making most space Pokémon Psychic.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Alalon Exeggutor is a dragon type, but Gyarados is not.
    Drapion is dark/poison type, but not poison/bug type.

What?!?!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    ive spoke gyarados to death and even mentioned alola egg i think: alolan egg is a dragon palm. alolan egg is also really dumb and shouldn't be dragon anyway.

Meanwhile, Skorupi actually is poison/bug. I guess when it evolves, the dark type part of it overpowers the bug. And reasonably so.