1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Congrats to Karz and Del on Discord Mod!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pixel, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    This thread was made to congratulate both [member='Karzarill'] and [member='Deltheor'] on their new role as moderators for the LV Discord! The Discord is such a fun place to hang out, so if you're not a part of it yet, GO THERE NOW!! I'm sure that our lovely new Mods will take good care of you! Congrats again to the both of you!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Congratulations guys! Excited to see you guys helping out and that color is just so hawt!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Good job guys!! You deserve it so much!

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Congrats both of you on the new role! Keep your eyes on that chat and keep it awesome!

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I don't know who to congratulate more! On the one hand, Del was around for an age and a half and came back from his hiatus to share his memey glory with the rest of us again. On the other hand, Karz is a monster-hunting badass who proclaims his love of all things awesome, also dragons.

So I'm torn between the-wait, I don't have to congratulate one over the other? I can weigh them both equally?

Sweet!

Cheers, guys; I look forward to working with you both! It'll be awesome to get the chance to talk to you both more often again.

6. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Congratulations! I don't know you two very well, but I'm 100% sure you'll do a fantastic job! :D

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Congratulations~ Its really nice to have you both as discord moderators + your color on discord is sooo coool :3

8. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Congrats, you deserved it guys xD good luck at moderating

9. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Congrats guys! Hope you absolutely shatter expectations~

10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Congrats on promotion!

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Congrats you two. n~n The Discord's been very chatty lately and we could've definitely used more additions to manage it. You're both awesome people too, so I approve of these choices. ♡