1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Celebration Congratulations Dawn on Super Mod!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wizard, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    A big congrats to Dawn on accepting to be a super moderator! Dawn's been a great moderator (you could even say super ;)) around here, and I'm looking forward to working with them more!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rezna and Dawn like this.
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Congrats! I know that you'll make a great Super Mod, Dawn! :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Congrats! After everything you've done as a Mod so far, you definitely deserve it!

4. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Congratulations Dawn! You're a heckuva presence on LV and we appreciate it a ton! Keep up the great work and best of luck with this new role!

Dawn likes this.
  5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Ayy for the thread mod! XD
    Enjoy the blue, I'm sure you'll do great stuff with it!

6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    The Dawn of a new era!

Someone was going to say it. I have no regrets!

7. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Fashionably late in replying to this thread, as usual. I swear I wasn't procrastinating and playing PMD Sky instead or anything. Nope. Not me.

In any event, thank you for the congrats, and for the opportunity! I shall endeavour to live up to expectations and not be too much of a pain. Still kinda surprised by the whole thing honestly. xD