1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Consistency

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Oct 6, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Often times when artists are trying to find their style or are just starting, they find it hard to keep a consistent style. How consistent do you think your style is? Would you rather it be more or less consistent?

My style fluctuates a lot. My lined style looks nothing like my lineless. I prefer having a less consistent style because I think it shows I'm more of a well rounded artists while still being able to specialize in different styles.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    My style fluctuates too often, I can never seem to get that sweet sweet consistency with my work. The usual give away is the eyes in how much I am failing to mimic it. I wish I could consistently get down a style first before branching into the other styles I am attempting to be just as consistent with too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    My art isn't really consistent. I haven't really developed a style yet and I'm been experimenting with some of my more resent stuff to try and find a style that I like.

4. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    styles are some tricky business