1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Conspiracy theories?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Azazel, May 5, 2017.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    So Tono's moon truther thread got me thinking, is there any conspiracy theorists here? What theories do you think hold water?

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am not really a conspiracy person but my Dad is big on the whole aliens are here, he watches all the shows on it. Thank goodness he is not a nut trying to push with it but he seems to believe it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    My dad says he believes in them all, but he is rather chill about it. I will admit that I have my doubts about some of them, like a certain female only vaccine, but overall I don't really believe in them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Conspiracy theories are something I struggle with. For some of them, there is convincing evidence. If you browse imgur for a good meme, you've probably seen the "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams" argument, which I think is rather silly. But there are other arguments--not memey ones--that I think hold ground, like how the pattern of the collapse of the Twin Towers looks more like a thermite reaction than a crash and an explosion.

It's odd, and sometimes unbelievable, but my philosophy is to just keep my eyes peeled.

5. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I've heard that phrase before but I don't understand where it's from/referencing and I've held off asking because I'm guessing it's a stupid question haha

Someone on dA once thought I was an american conspiracy robot disguised as a moderator there, so I gotta say most conspiracy stuff strikes me as just imagination more than anything. I mean, i can't say there isn't any for 100% it's entirely possible there are things afoot we don't know about, but what that is, there's literally no idea for sure. I mean that's kinda the point of not knowing them haha