1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Construct a type: planning post

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Pory-ZPlayz, Jul 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    Ice has plenty of things it's good against, but the type mainly has defensive Pokémon, and it's only resistance is itself. The poor thing needs more resistances

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I like this idea, but I have to disagree with the statement that Sound is the most common. Light and Cosmic/Space are even more common than Sound. The three are chosen because they work best with the current status of the series, in terms of balancing the metagame and in terms of the lore and variety. Any list you find will likely have all three, but both Cosmic and Light will be higher up than Sound.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,293.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    *shrug* I have seen sound a whole lot more on devart mainly. But yeah cosmic is pretty high up there as well. Just wanted to give options for the poll.

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Ahoy there mateys!

First Mate Hero and I have decided extended the voting deadline for deciding our team's type for the "Create a Type Challenge until Saturday July 7, 11:59 PST! This will coincide with the deadline for deciding the "Fakemon Challenge" design! Please get your votes in if you haven't already! We're still below 1/3 participation!

https://strawpoll.com/2k723x2y LINK TO POLL

#104 Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  5. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    ATTENTION TEAM!

THIS IS THE 12 HOUR HEADS UP! VOTING FOR THE FINAL TYPE IN THE CREATE-A-TYPE CHALLENGE WILL CLOSE AT 11:59 PST TONIGHT!

Please vote if you haven't already! We are still at less than 50% participation!

https://strawpoll.com/2k723x2y LINK TO POLL

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I'm still inclined to choosing the Synth type to be honest; Sound is a great idea but just feels like its way up there with other fanmade types. You've got the Exploud line, then Meloetta, and other Pokémon. I feel like Sound would just be an extension of the Normal type, but that's just me.

7. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    VOTING HAS CONCLUDED.

THE TYPE THAT TEAM AZURE WILL BE DEVELOPING WILL BE...

Type Poll.PNG

SOUND TYPE

@Vigilance think you could lock this thread as well? I'll be making a new thread specifically for the decided type soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.