1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Contest Coordination RP (StOwl x Bunny Hop!)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Owly, Dec 1, 2017.

1. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    Kaori positions herself in the alley as her Torchic charges up the road, shrieking. Some of the grunts chasing him have soot over their faces... Three guesses what Torchic had done to them, after all, Torchic had done the same thing to her the day they first met. Kaori let out a small chuckle when one ran by with a hole in his pants
    She waited patiently, Pokéball in hand to recall Torchic. It was the perfect plan, Team Aqua would think the Torchic belonged to Team Magma and Team Magma would believe the Skitty belonged to Team Aqua.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Caelan stood across from Kaori, waiting for his Skitty to dash by the sidewalk like her Torchic had. It was a lot slower, not having the apparently feisty nature of the Torchic; Caelan heard Kaori giggle when she noticed that one of the grunts from Team Magma had a hole in his pants. Skitty trotted into the alley a few seconds later, looking very pleased with itself. Caelan rolled his eyes; that Skitty was certainly an attention-seeker, with a flair for the dramatic. He scooped the Pokémon into his arms and grinned as the sound of battle started to come from the street next to the alley. "I guess we should get out of here," he remarked, glancing at Kaori.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JellyBunnyBeans!

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    Kaori nodded "Yes let's I wanna buy some berries and extra poffin ingredients" SHe manoeuvred her chair out the alley as Torchic ran by and leapt on
    "Good job Chico"
    SHe approached the berry store and thumped the chair in annoyance "STAIRS?"

4. JellyBunnyBeans!

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
  5. Owly

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Caelan groaned. "Um, any ideas for how to get there?" he asked, scanning the building. It was a small storefront with wide windows that looked into rows of shelves. The problem: a long flight of stairs led up to the glass doors, with no ramp. Even if Caelan was strong enough to lift Kaori and her wheelchair - which he wasn't - he certainly wouldn't be able to carry her up that amount of them, and he wasn't even sure if that that was rude or not. "We could use psychic Pokémon if we have any," he said, brainstorming aloud, "or I guess I could just go in by myself . . . ?"

6. JellyBunnyBeans!

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    "Torchic, can you stay with the wheelchair?" Torchic nods his agreement as Kaori stands up, getting her balance before she let go of the wheelchair "I should be able to go in, Smokey will carry the basket for me, it's his favourite job"
    Slowly, KAori made her way up the stairs, leaning on each of the rails to help her up
    "I have a reason to hate stairs"
    When she reaches the store she stops to regain her breath before handing Houndour a wicker basket to put the shopping in

7. JellyBunnyBeans!

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    "Torchic, can you stay with the wheelchair?" Torchic nods his agreement as Kaori stands up, getting her balance before she let go of the wheelchai

8. Owly

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Caelan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Kaori could make it up the stairs herself. He followed as she pulled herself up, and made his way through the doors and into the berry store. "What should we be looking for?" he asked Kaori, glancing around the shop. "This place is bigger than I'm used to."

9. JellyBunnyBeans!

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    I am so sorry. Work has murdered me to the depths. Plus my brain told me I replied.

"I need to top up on most supplies as I am running low"
    Kaori looked at the berries in crates on the shelves with curious eyes.
    She picked up an oran berry and gave it a squeeze