1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Contest Moves

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Shada, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    As in the round of Appeal, you make your judges happy by using Pokémon moves that fit the condition that the contest is in.
    Now, which moves are your favorite? Favorite combo? Which moves did you believe didn't agree with that "condition"?
    ---
    As for me, my favorite move was Quick Attack, or Dynamic Punch. I like Quick Attack due to moving up in the next round, and Dynamic Punch, due to startling the opponent.

I always thought that Dynamic Punch was more of a Tough category, than a cool category.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Overheat and Flamethrower!

They're both good beautiful moves,I use them by entering my Entei and starting off with overheat then flamethrower then overheat and so on!But overheat can make a Pokémon startle easily.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I'm quite a fan of my Gallade's Bulk Up (for coolness contests) as it allows for just that bit more appeal in later moves. Combine with mega evolution, and your appeal goes through the roof

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.