1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Cool Story Time, Bro!

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Trickster, Apr 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster

Trickster Trickster Supreme

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.8
    Cool Story Time, Bro!

Hey whaddup nerds and wizards. Got a challenge for you so liek get to it!!

Real simple: Write a lore story about where I came from and how I got to LV. You can make it serious, funny or just a complete meme.
    Rules:
    - Follow Site Rules.
    - At least 300 words, max 1000.
    - be cool to win prize$

Prizes (there are none):
    - 1st Place - 250 pokepoints that I will steal from @Vigilance
    - 2nd Place - 150 pokepoints that I will steal from @Vigilance
    - 3rd Place - 3 raw eggs

have fun (or don't and be like @Wolf Expert)
    Ends: Saturday 11:59 4/6 PST

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who never received a name. This boy had lived alone besides himself parents all his life. He didn't have any outside contact. No electronics. No going outside or poking out of windows There were always strict rules. "You can't go here." And "Don't touch that!" Well,the boy didn't like that. His parents would punish him if he broke any rules. Every now and then, a person would come by, and his parents would tell him to go to his room. He had always heard talking, then screaming and a door closing. Then, his parents told him to come back downstairs, or they would whip him with a belt. And so he did. But every time, the person would be gone. One day, another person came by. But, after punching a hole through his wall, digging through it, and putting a blanket hole, then, making a small hole through the top floor to see what was happening. He saw his parents leading a girl at gunpoint into a room with downward stairs that he wasn't allowed into. All he knew was that it smelled bad, really bad, and that when his parents told him bad things were down there, and that he should never be in there, he agreed. He then saw them lock the door as the girl was screaming, but when the door had been closed, the screaming stopped.

"All right, you can come now! The person is gone." His father had replied. The boy had gone about his days, acting as if it never happened. He decided to trick his parents into letting him in. The door had a small section at the bottom made for stopping the door from scratching the floor. He threw a small rubber ball underneath the door and asked his parents if he could get it. After a long time talking, they said yes. Once in there, he saw piles of dead bodies, and heard a noise that sounded like whimpering. There was the girl, but she looked dehydrated and hungry. She didn't say anything, but looked up at him in fear. Without saying a word, the boy retrieved his ball and vowed to save this girl and the many others that would come. From then on, he called himself the Trickster. He had dug a hole into the room with the bodies and would give the girl food and water. One day, he dug a hole in the wall in the dead-room with a stolen shovel from his father's tool closet. He could escape. After a month of the Trickster nurturing the girl, she could move and speak again. So, the Trickster told her to get up, that it was time to go back where she had come from. The girl led the Trickster back into her home, after a day of walking. Now, the Trickster finally had communication. He had spoken with the girl. She called herself 'Naomi'. When asked about it, she said it was her name, given to her by her parents. After the Trickster told Naomi that he hadn't been named, she was shocked. "Well, I'll call you the Trickster, because it isn't my right to name you."
    Later, Naomi had shown the Trickster the internet, and he had seen the collections of old, dead memes from her computer. Trickster had enjoyed them, and asked if he could look at more. A few years later, on March 31st, 2019, Naomi had shown Trickster a forum for a video game franchise known as Pokémon. The forum was called Lake Valor, and he decided to completely mess and trick the people of LV, completely destroying their eyes and making challenges to win awards. Afterwards, a user named Majora's Incarnate had won the origin story challenge, and he was awarded the prize. Later, the other two challenge winners would be revealed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Apr 1, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    Trickster likes this.
  3. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    Oh boi fantasy lore and oh look I can tie it in with my main fantasy story

I opened my eyes.

It was dark.

Like, really dark.

I should really get some light in here.

Then a small blue sphere winked into existence.

I drifted forward, wait, I didn't. I can't really move. Hold on, I don't really have a body. You can't really move without one.

What should it be like? Well, it has to be crazy, fun, mischievous... I think I have it!

And so the embodiment of mischief was born.

I opened my eyes, I had never really seen before... Just sensed. I squinted, and saw blue stars sparkling in the distant void. I swam around for a second, testing my abilities.

I turned as another sphere appeared. The void was slowly filling with stars... So many worlds being created... So many to destroy. I lunged at the first one I had seen, and grasped it giddily as I spun slightly. I plunged my hand into it, and off I went with a laugh to ruin someone's day!

--
    100 Years Later...
    --

I was slumped in a hammock. I let out a large yawn as I stretched, and scratched at a mildly itchy spot. Someone jogged by. They couldn't see me, unless I wanted them too. I sprang lightly up, hammock disintegrating as I took a wide leap after the jogger. I quickly caught up and bounced beside them as they ran, peeking over their shoulder at their phone. I grinned, and my eyes glowed for a second as they absentmindedly check their pocket, and upon realizing the phone wasn't there, looked all over, even texting their friends to see if they knew where it was. They sighed and began to walk back home to get it. I let out a roaring laugh as they walked off, then calmly pulled out a knife and stabbed them. I appeared, took their phone, and stared into their dying eyes as their last thought was the realization that they had their phone all along. Then I waltzed off.

I scrolled through the phone, and opened their web browser. It was open to a tab of some community called "Lake Valor." Huh. I scrolled around for awhile, seems they were pretty high on the ranks, their username was Achromatic. I posted some long explanation why they couldn't stay so nobody suspected they were actually dead, and chucked the phone into the river. There wasn't one there before, but now there was cause I wanted a river to chuck things into. This is now No Business Creek, as no fish will do there business in this holy place. Of course, they're fish and don't listen. They then die as well. I chucked a knife into the new river, hitting a guilty fish.

I pulled out my own device, and decided I'd ruin the forum I saw. Looked pretty peaceful.

I signed up.
    Enjoy, you kill a dude, and a fish.

Trickster and Rezna like this.
  4. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Joined The Writing Challenge Too! I Actually Did Research On You So Sorry For Cross Over Your Privacy!

April Is Where Spring And Easter Arrived, Light Trump The Month. But A Century Ago, Everything Changed With A Eclipse Happen Exactly On The First Day Of The April. This Is The Legend Of 'The Eclipse Prankster'.

No One Remember Or Know It's Actual Name. But They Remember It's Title Cause It's During The April Hybrid Eclipse Century Ago That This Prankster Awaken After A Century Of Sleep. In The Ancient, The Prankster Is Known As The 'Prankster Of Hell' Where This Prankster Will Actually Makes Everyone's Life Hell With A Lot Of Dank Jokes And Trick Like Nuts! It's Look Like Bunny, But With Scary Element And Hunted Mask. Like Its Counterpart, It's Active But Unlike Its Counterpart, It Can Drive You Crazy.

This Prankster Is Born When A Bunny Is Under A Darkness During The Eclipse During The Beginning Of April. But If You Survived, It Gives You A Rare Gift That Will Help You Went Against It Again When It's Return Century Later. A Prove That You Are Brave Against It And Survived Under Its Hellish Joke. In Additional-If You Makes A Prank Or Joke That Make It Feel Good, He May Gives You Some Tips And Trick That He Used To Play With Others.

The Legend Of This Prankster Is What Make Everyone Started Making A Lot Of Practical Joke And Prank To Prevent This Prankster To Awaken. And That's How April Fool Was Born.

Some Don't Understand Why Everyone Celebrate It, But Once They Learnt- They Will Join Too. April Fool Is A Celebration That Not Only To Deley The Prankster's Awakening But Also A Day To Laugh And Bond With Friends And Beyond. This Prankster Will Always Tried To Make Other Laughs, It's Just That This Prankster Went Too Far.

This Prankster Have Lifetime Passion For Laughter, Joke, And Prank And Have Natural Talent On Make Joke And Prank. It's Only Wish Is It's Able To Control Itself And Make Everyone Happy With Its Joke And Prank.

One Fateful Day During The Prankster's Sleep, It's Heard Something. Someone Is Make A Wish Upon A Star.

"I Wish I Can Be A Great Comedian Where I Can Make Joke For Everyone's Happiness."

A Wish Awaken The Prankster, A Century Later.

The Human Scared, But It Is Not Under Eclipse At All.

The Prankster Look Afraid When A Human Said This: "I Am Looking At The Eclipse Prankster?"

The Prankster Look Confused, It Remembers It Didn't Have A Name.

The Human's Friend Came And Become Scared.
    "What Did You Do!?"
    "I Didn't Do Anything. I Just Wish Upon A Star!"
    "Do You Know That You Awaken The Eclipse Prankster!?"
    "No Way!"
    "Yes! The Prankster Of Hell And It's Right In Front Of You!'

The Prankster Can't Believe What It Did To Everyone During Its Previous Awakening. Everyone Is Going To Hunt It Down When It Finally speaks: "Stop All Of This!"

Everyone Even Prankster Was Surprised But Prankster Didn't Have Time For This.

"I Just Was To Spread Laughter With Joke And Prank But When I Awaken, I Was Carry Away That I Make All Of Human's Life A Hell!"

"I Am Sorry For All The Problems I Made During All My Previous Awakening!"

The Prankster Finally Told The Truth That It Finally Release Its Regret. The Same Regret That It Have During Its Sleep After It Awaken.

"You Should Tell It Earlier A Century Ago!"

"I'm Sorry...How Can I Do Now?"

"You Can't Prevent This Century's Hurt Towards You But You Create The Understand For Next Century."

"How?"

"Now Children And Humans Are Connected Via Internet And Social Media. Maybe You Can Start There."

"What? How?"

"I Will Help You."

"Thank You...I Didn't Get Your Name."

"My Name?"

"Yep."

"I'm Cassini. Cassini The Young, Aspire To Be Comedian!"

"But Which Social Media I Started First?"

"I Know!"
    Cassini Took Out Her Phone And The Prankster Saw A Website On Pokémon Forum.

"Uh...What Is This?"

"This Forum? It's Lake Valor, A Forum Where Everyone Are Welcome! And Every Member Is In Nice And Like You, They Are Good In Make Prank And Joke. They Are Loved By Everyone. You Can Learn From Them To Control Your Addiction To Pranks And Jokes. Do You Want To Sign Up?"

"Yea...But I Am Afraid That I Can Hurt All Of Them So Much."
    "Don't Worry. As Long As You Are Follow The Site Rules, You Are Not Hurting Others In A Serious Way."
    "Thank You, Cassini. You Have My Favor."
    "Don't Thank Me. I Glad That The Eclipse Prankster Are Now Change In Heart."
    "Don't Call Me 'The Eclipse Prankster' Anymore. I Want To Erase My Past So Just Called Me..."

"Trickster."

And That's How Trickster, A Changing Eclipse Prankster Had Come About And Become The Official Staff For April Fool's Week On Lake Valor. Hoping That The Members Of Lake Valor Will Help Him By Teach Him How To Control Its Addiction While Having Fun With Jokes And Pranks.

Word Count: 833 Words

Trickster likes this.
  5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    why not

1 day there wuz a trickster named Trickster! Trickster wuz da trickiest guy on the block as well az teh coolest unlike vig becuz vig sucks. Tricksters faverite holiday wuz april foolz day becuz Trickster could be a tricky trickster and trick ppl and tehy woodnt care and they wood say "lol m8 u teh best" and laugh except vig becuz vig sucks. Trickster waz very angry at vig becuz he didnt liek Tricksters aprils fools jokes evrey year which means vig sucks!!!!!!11!

it wuz april fools day again and this year, Trickster wuz goning 2 make vig laugh!!!! every year, Trickster sendz raw eggs 2 vigs house becuz Tricksters favorite thing besides dank memes r raw eggs!!

"yo br0 wtf why dont u liek my april fools jokes every year???" asked Trickster.

"becuz u keep sending raw eggs 2 my house!!" vig said. "stop sedning me eggs!!!"

"wow m8 u suck" said Trickster and he was rite becuz vig didnt like all the hard work Trickster put in2 his april fools day jokes i mean cmon it must cost alot to pakage and ship raw eggz witout them breaking!!

"yeah i now" vig siad, admiting he sucks. "i cant even use tem 2 partisipate in ryans summer scramble egg event cuz the summer scrammble is ovr!! STOP SENDIN G ME EGSS!!!!"

Trickster was even angryer now!!!!! he just wantd 2 make vig apprieciate april fools day and enjiy hiz jokes!! but vig didnt want 2 becuz vig sucks!!!!

"ive had enuff of u!!" vig screamed "im moving to somewhere whree u cant send me eggs!!"

Trickster watched with horror az vig packed his bags and letf teh block where he wuznt teh coolest becuz he sucked. now Trickster would never get to mkae vig laugh on april folls day.........................

NO!!!! Trickster waznt going to have it!!!!!!!!! he woudnt stop untill he made vig luagh!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!one!!!

az vig ran away frum Tricksetr, Trickster followed him!! he wuznt going to let vig egt away,,,,,,,,,,,,,

vig ran up 2 a lake and dove str8 into the lake!! Trickster wuz worried that vig wuz going 2 drwon so Trickster jumped in after vig becuz if vig is dead he cant enjoy TRickstres jokes!!

!!!!!BUT this was a MAGIC LAKE and led Trcikster to a weird paralel dimension!!!!!!!

Trickster landed on teh ground and looked around. there were so many ppl!! it wuz a comunity under teh magic lake!!! on a sighn post in teh ground the wordz "LEAK VEYLOR" were painted!!

Trickster laughed a lot and a lot and a lot and a lot!!! and then he laughed sum more!!!! he laughed 4 7 hours str8!!!

"if vig wont appriciate meh jokes.......,.,.,, then some1 here will!!!!"

Trickster got hiz dank memez and raw eggs.......

Trickster wuz going 2 have the best april fools day ever with leak veylor whethere vig liked it or not and every1 would laugh with him!!!!!!

vig sucks

TEH END!!!!!!!!!

Trickster and ChocoChicken like this.
  6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Plagiarism? What plagiarism?

For effect and a little bit of history...

Now this is a story all about how
    Lake Valor got flipped, turned upside down.
    And I’d like to take a minute, just sit right there:
    I’ll tell you how I became the Trickster King of Valor.

In the land of holidays, born and raised,
    In the nightmare realm was where I spent most of my days.
    Planning out, fooling, playing my games,
    and all pranking my friends, it would never be the same!

When the calendar turned up to the first of April
    I got into some trouble cuz I tried and did something cool!
    I changed one little theme and the holidays started to sweat,
    they said “You’re moving next to Lovebird at Lake Valor Dot Net!"

I plotted and I schemed day after day,
    but they started my account and sent me on my way.
    They gave me a scowl then a link to the rules,
    I put on my avatar and acted like a fool!

It's my first day yo, this is rad!
    Changing the default theme to something bad!
    Is this what the people of LV living like?
    Well then I’ll just compete and get my hands on some likes!

But wait, I hear they’re fun, relaxed, and cool.
    Is this the type of place that they just send this dank fool?
    I don’t think so I’ll see when I get here,
    I hope they’re prepared for the Trickster of Lake Valor!

Well the mystic portal opened and when I came out,
    There was some staff who scowled at me wondering what I'm about!
    I ain’t trying to get banned just yet, I just got here!
    I posted with such quickness, four events out of the clear!

I made my intro thread and Valorians came near,
    The people acted like “Hi, we’re glad you made it here!”
    Is there anything I could say that these people might take,
    and I thought yeah, that might happen. Yo homes: to the Lake!

I pulled up to the site on April the first,
    and I yelled to the admins “yo fools, ban me later!”
    I looked at this family, I was finally here!
    To sit on my throne as the Trickster King of Valor!

7. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Once, in a land far, far away, there lived a troll. That troll was purple, and its family teased it for being purple. Its only friend was a pet rabbit. The troll got angry at its family for always teasing it, and turned to humor to drown out its sorrows. Until one day, it turned to drowning to drown out its sorrows. Then it died.

The troll had an older brother, who was a huge class clown. He went to school every day with a smile on his face, and always stayed positive. He liked pulling pranks on people, especially his teachers. One day, he replaced his teacher's milk from her lunch with a cup of liquid glue, thinking it would be a harmless prank, but to his dismay, the teacher actually drank the whole thing and died. The brother was arrested for murder and locked up for 35 years.

The police officer that arrested him was a woman in her late thirties, who drove a bright red sports car. She was voted as the 'funniest cop in the district' by the other cops in some special event, and the pride of it had gotten to her head. Two days after arresting the boy who killed his teacher, she went to a bar and handcuffed one of her co-worker's children to a chair because she was drunk. Then she left, and it took three days for the co-worker to find his daughter. It was a miracle that she was still alive, because she hadn't had anything to eat or drink for three days, and you need water to live.

She survived because unbeknownst to her father, she was an alien from a distant planet, sent to invade Earth, but chose instead to abandon her mission and enjoy a new life. She was sent on her mission as punishment for insulting her planet's ruler in an admittedly hilarious way. After coming to Earth, she saw the man who is now her 'father', and gave his real daughter, who was four at the time, amnesia, before sending her to an orphanage. The alien girl then transformed into the man's daughter and is living out a happy life. She goes to the same school as the boy who killed his teacher with glue used to go to.

At this school, the alien girl made a friend. He was a normal boy, who was actually kind of boring. He had dark brown hair and green eyes, and had no sense of humor at all. One day, the alien girl dared him to steal a bright red sports car from a nearby parking lot, and try to drive it, despite the boy only being in third grade. He crashed into a house that belonged to a horrible married couple, who recently had one child commit suicide and another arrested for murder. The boy who crashed the car died, and accidentally killed a rabbit that lived in the house as well.

The spirit of that rabbit, sensing all the insanity that had occurred in the past few days, was driven to insanity itself, and has taken up the name of 'Trickster' to symbolize the chaos it breeds wherever it goes.

Now coming to a forum near you!

#7 Apr 2, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Trickster and Rezna like this.
  8. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    A couple of centuries after Arceus created the world, he noticed that the humans that he had created were bored with the daily routine of their lives. He sat there in deep thought of how he could fix this and decided that he should create something that would make them come to be grateful for their daily routine and chose to make a trickster. The purple bunny looked up at his creator and laughed.

“Trickster,” boomed Arceus, Trickster stiffened up at the mention of his name. “You are to make sure that mankind knows the true meaning of unruly but don’t harm anyone that you...prank. That is your mission, now go.”

Arceus flew upwards until Trickster couldn’t see him any longer. He sat and laughed again before jumping to his feet and started running to the nearest village. He carefully sneaked into the local pantry and ate some of the food that was in there. As he finished, one of the humans spotted him and screamed.

Trickster jumped and instinctively started running until he was too tired to keep running. He sat down panting.

“So humans don’t like it when I eat their food,” thought Trickster out loud. “Maybe, I should try a different approach so that I won’t be immediately noticed.”

He started laughing uncontrollably at the thoughts that started to pour into his mind. He made his way to another village. Once night had set in, he went into the village and switched all the signs and let all of the miltanks and tauros out of the pastures. When most of the Pokémon was out, Trickster screamed, scaring the Pokémon and causing them to stampede down towards the village. Trickster started laughing as he saw the faces of the people when they saw the commotion.

“Humans,” laughed Trickster to himself. “They are so easy to prank. I wonder how long it is going to take for them to fix everything that I’ve done...Oh well, it doesn’t matter.”

After a couple of days, Arceus approached Trickster.

“You know that two humans got killed trying to round up the miltanks and tauros that you set loose, right?” boomed Arceus.

“N...N...No,” stuttered Trickster.

Arceus narrowed his red eyes on Trickster, deep in thought.

“I told you to not kill any humans and you have disobeyed me,” growled the Pokémon god. “I’m going to exile you to a place in the future called Lake Valor and even in that place, you won’t be able to interact with anything or be seen by anyone except on the week of April first. Now leave my sight!”

Trickster blinked and was suddenly in a place that he couldn’t recognize. He explored for a bit and saw a small blue Pokémon on a computer. He carefully looked over its shoulder and saw the letters LV on the top left of the screen. He couldn’t help but start laughing. The Pokémon turned sharply towards him. Trickster stood still, staring at the Pokémon. Suddenly the Pokémon disappeared, leaving Trickster with the computer. He laughed and sat down in front of the computer.

“Now this should be fun,” giggled Trickster as he made his own account on LV.
    Word Count: 533

Trickster likes this.
  9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Warning: very crack fanfiction
    Valentine's Day had been over a long time ago - it was March 30. Lovebird had just returned to her nest from the mostly-beautiful known as Lake Valor. Having handed out so many prizes and seen many of her brothers' fathers' nephews' cousins' former roommates adopted, as well as flown for one and a half months straight, it was only natural that she was completely exhausted, and ready to rest until the next February Fourteenth-
    "LOL U SKRUB."
    "What was that?" the pink Decidueye squeaked. Turning to her closet, she saw it bouncing and shaking, a strange purple aura surrounding it. Suddenly, it tipped over and fell onto the floor, a violet portal appearing behind it. From the center of the portal emerged a chariot going Through The Fire And Flames, whilst Running In The 90s played in the background. From atop the chariot perched Trickster, holding a very large rubber chicken in one hand and 5859051835908194819203 eggs in the other, which he promptly threw into the walls.
    "H3LL0 SKRUBZ IM H3R3 2 REK THE 'LV'."
    "What?" Lovebird could only let out a small chirp in response. Meanwhile, Trickster grabbed her PC and hacked into her account, changing all her details to their own.
    "LOL THIS PL4CE IS G0NN4 BE SOOO REKT." In moments, the purple being had removed all the (L4M3) admins and taken all their power for their own, becoming a Moderator in seconds. They then added some of their own threads for laughs and finally coded themselves into the site. Psyche. They didn't actually code themselves into the site, but they told everyone they did. Finally, they changed the color of the site to- OH MY GOD MY EYES ARE BLEEDING.
    Lovebird could only watch in horror as the entire Lake transformed into... words could not describe the horror that it was, so I will let you imagine what happened.
    And then she woke up.
    "Oh, thank goodness it was all just a dream.... Huh? What's this?" A scrap of paper lay near her nest, in strangely scratchy handwriting.
    "IT M4Y HAVE L00KED LIKE A LAM3 DR3AM BUT ACTUALLY(EE) I WILL BE BACK ON APRIL 1. LOL."
    Her calendar then fell onto the floor, date facing upwards.
    April 1.

Word Count: 371 words

Trickster likes this.
  10. LuluRina

LuluRina Swimmer

(Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽294.5
    Once upon a time, a little boy was wandering alone in the dark forest, abandoned by his family. He called out for them, but nobody came. Devastated, he sat down and leaned against a tree, tears flowing down his face.

Suddenly, a hole with a golden ring around it appeared in the sky above him, and from that said hole a Hoopa appeared. The Hoopa started playing with the boy, and he grew close to it really quickly. It stayed with him for a couple of days, but eventually it left to go prank some others, but not before leaving him in front of a village.

In this village, the boy learned that the Hoopa was known as a trickster, so as an attempt to see it again, he started playing pranks and jokes to everyone. He made a suite so no one could know it was him, and started playing around.

Pretty soon, he realised how much fun this was, and he was spending more and more time in that suit until it became part of him, and he got the name “Trickster”. After five year, he found out where his old village was, and where his parents were.

He quickly ran over to there, but not to reunite with his parents. He forgot what they looked like long ago, and only remember them abandoning him. To get back to them, he planned his most elaborate prank yet.

He reached the village and put his plan into action. He set his prank up, making sure everyone stayed asleep during this ordeal, and after he was done, he hid somewhere where he could watch the chaos happen.

The people woke up from their long sleep and stepped outside. Trickster watched them fall into pitfalls, slip on banana peels, and activate all his traps. All the while he was laughing. Suddenly, he overheard a conversation about a site called “Lake Valor”. Curious, he used what money he had and bought a laptop, looking at this site.

Thinking it was too peaceful, he signed up to make some chaos happen.

(Word Count - 348)

11. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Wow...What A Throwback Is That!

12. Trickster

Trickster Trickster Supreme

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.8
    Thank you all for teh dank stories. Winners will be announced soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.