1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Corrupt a wish

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Aiko, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    You! Hey, you! Don't forget to do the laundry, or else your clothes will come to life O_O
    No more gaming until the laundry is done!
    Oh, and while you're at it, could you clean the toilet and vacuum clean the entire house for me too please? :3

I wish I could grow more arms to do more things at the same time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Killerskullcat

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Wow you feel so efficient with all these hands! you are cleaning dishes, folding laundry, flipping through tv channels bored, and holding binoculars trying to see why there are so many black vans with men in black on walkie talkies in your neighborhood.

I wish I could become a genie!

3. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Well, what's this? You are a genie but you are trapped in a lamp for 100 000 years. So much for being a genie...

I wish I can become a snake, my favourite!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Granted, but a hunter finds you and kills you in your first 5 seconds of living.

I wish I could stop watching Parks and Recreation.

5. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    (I hate hunting... oh well)

Your wish came true! But now you have to live your life at the cost of never watching television, anime (even on computer or laptop or phone), plays or musicals!

I wish nobody was selfish.

6. Killerskullcat

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Man this seems like a good wish, man there are no more beggars on the street instead they hide and slowly die where nobody can find them cause they don't want to waste peoples times with there burial. Oh look little Timmy no longer complaining about whatever he was when you use to be to selfish to care what it was about now he plays quite because he doesn't want to annoy the other kids that didn't like them before this selfless wave of "justice". Scientist go and help each other with their research but now they all don't get their money for finding things cause a lot of people help find that so none of them can be properly funded so then all the scientist become poor and with that we slowly fall to the dark ages of the modern world.
    That or everyone is no longer shellfish and instead deathly allergic to them instead........

I wish I could grow tropical fruits inside the ocean!

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    And they spoil pretty quickly. It is the ocean, after all.

I wish no one's names would ever be misspelt again.

8. MegaBlastoise15

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.6
    Granted. But your name gets misspelled constantly.

I wish to rid the world of terrible movies.

9. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    What a great wish! Now there are no more rude movies in the world! And no movie has swearing! So bye bye movies such as Fast and Furious!

I wish I could be one with the wind.

10. Killerskullcat

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    You are one with the wind in fact you are such a one that scientist call you an atom good job!

I wish I could time travel!

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    You can time travel, but the machine can be used only once. Now if you try to go in different time era you will be there forever.

I wish can buy without money

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    That's known as the "barter system". Do you remember how that worked out?

I wish my nose would stop thinking it's cold, when the rest of my body is sensible enough to realise that it's actually quite warm about me.

13. MegaBlastoise15

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.6
    Granted. Your body becomes so warm that you "boil" yourself to death.

I wish Spring Break was longer.

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    It now is...by exactly 1 second! The leap seconds must be generous to you this year.

I wish the hinges on my DS Lites didn't break.

15. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    The hinges now work completely fine and will never break again. A shame, though, that the rest of the DS keeps falling apart and breaking constantly. Huh, functional hinges aren't that useful when your screen is leaking now are they?

I wish to buy a bunch of discount leftover chocolate from Easter~

16. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    You buy your (dairy-free) chocolate and eat them happily! No problem there! Until you then realize a sudden tummy ache, as well as the fact that the chocolate was expired...

I wish I can become the best artist in the world!

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    You are now the best artist in the world and because of this all other artists in the world envy you and plans to set up a bomb in you art gallery and your home to destroy everything in your house. Your all artwork is destroyed( ART IS A BLAST!!-Deidara) I wish i can have a dodo(bird) as a pet

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    It is done!

[​IMG]

You never specified it had to be alive.

I wish I stopped procrastinating.

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    you stopped procrastinating.you started doing everything on time but because of it, you don't think before taking any decision and decides or do the thing hastily. this resulted in failure of your decisions and now you regret taking them. the things you did before even with a delay were appropriate and everyone respected them but the things you do on time are not liked by everyone. this resulted in damaged relationship with the society.

i wish i can have a dodo(bird) as a pet ALIVE!!

20. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    You have a beautiful alive dodo! Now you must bring back all the extinct species including the dinosaurs. You are such an angel!

I wish for bread.