1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Cosmog Wants Friends!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Aiko, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    [​IMG]
    Lake Valor relies a lot on you getting your friends to join our awesome little community, and this summer, we want to see who the King of the Invite.

How it works
    Invite your friends for to join our site as well as our Discord and net Scramble Coins for you team! If you're so cool that they join both, well...you get bonus Coins!

Inviting to our Forums
    As long as your friend joins the Forum and posts in this thread saying you invited him to join the Forums, it counts and you get points!

Inviting to our Discord

First you must create a custom invite on our discord and have it last forever.
    In our discord, next to all the channel names you'll see this icon! [​IMG] Click that then make sure you click set this invite to never expire.
    Then, you can invite your friends! Any person not registered on Lake Valor already will net you more points if you get them to join Lake Valor and our discord.

Finally, we need two pieces of information to verify you invited them. First, they must post in this thread saying you invited them to the Forum/Discord. Second, if you are participating in this event, you need 1 post below with a list of all people you invited (to the Forums/Discord)

Rules
    - Don't be the person who creates fake accounts. We can tell and your team will lose points. Also leaving and rejoining the Discord server doesn't get you points.
    - You are totally allowed to invite team members from your SS teams who may not be on the Discord server currently to join and gain points from them.
    - Members joining both the forums and Discord must have their accounts linked in order to gain extra points.
    - Be courteous with how you invite people. Don't spam or cold DM them. Ask them nicely.

Scoring
    - Each member invited to Discord = 5 Scramble Coins and Scramble '19 Participation Medal
    - Each member invited to join the Forums = 5 Scramble Coins Scramble '19 Participation Medal
    - Invite a member that joins both Discord and Forums = 15 Scramble Coins
    - The user that gets the most people to join (combined) = +30 Scramble Coins and Scramble '19 Winner's Medal

Event ends at the end of July.

Now go out and bring back Cosmog some friends!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jul 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    If I Am Going To Invite All Member(Expect For One Who Just Need To Join The Discord)On A Server To Both Discord Server And Site, Should I Actually Write Every Member's Name?

I Am Planning To Participant But The Question Above Let Me Worried.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Yes, every member you invite will need to be written out, and the people you invited must also post here saying you invited them. This is for verification purposes so that people can't steal points from eachother.

4. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I invited three people to join the SS. Do they count? Probably not, but it was only 4 days go. Just curios.

5. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    No they would not count as that was before this event started. Sorry T_T

6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hey there!
    A little late, I know, but… I invited @Hoby Grenousse and @Aypa :3
    (They're both of the Discord as well)

7. Aypa

Aypa Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    yes

Gwoomy likes this.
  8. Hoby Grenousse

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Hello, I thank Gwoomy to invited me here^^

Gwoomy likes this.
Thread Status: