1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Countries you really wanna visit?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Jan 20, 2017.

1. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    i really wanna see Germany, i would like to learn that language. and also Tokyo, Japan. i wanna find my inner weeaboo.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Oh, man. There are so many. Germany, Switzerland, Indonesia, Canada, Japan... Pretty much anywhere I can go! I really like travelling. :)

3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I currently live in Scotland and have lived in England for a while too but I'd love to visit Canada, Switzerland and Italy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Astronaut

Astronaut Swimmer

(Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.9
    When I was little, my family and I would travel to Disney World once a year. I really loved traveling by airplane there, and I've always wanted to travel to more places since then.

At the top of my list:
    - United Kingdom ~ I have a lot of ancestry here, and for the past couple of years I've considered traveling here and never coming back to my home country. I'll probably wait until after I finish my schooling, though!
    - Ireland ~ After learning of my ancestry here (I appear to have ancestry from many places), I've felt the urge to visit Ireland. It seems like a lovely place to be :)
    - Russia ~ Since I plan to be an astronaut someday, Russia is an obvious choice. I want to learn the language, and traveling to a country where most of the people are native speakers is a great asset to that endeavor.

5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I don't usually like travelling, but I do want to visit Canada, Japan, Germany and the UK. Canada because I want to see some moose, Japan because there's all this wacky stuff I want to see there (I need to try out all those vending machines I've heard of) and Germany and the UK because that's where my family's from. As well as that, I love the old architecture, particularly in the country towns.

6. Astronaut

Astronaut Swimmer

(Mew Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.9
    I can get behind those. I studied Japanese all during my high school years and a little before, but I never got the chance to visit the country. I've always wanted to stay in a capsule hotel!

I'd love to see the wildlife in Canada as well. My grandparents went to Alaska some years ago, and they passed through Canada, seeing some sights along the way. It looked beautiful from the pictures they showed me.

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I also studied Japanese (though I was terrible at it) and heard all kinds of things about the country.

I've seen pictures of Canada and I agree, it looks really nice. For some reason, I'm reminded a little bit of New Zealand when I think of it.

8. evanibble

evanibble Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.2
    I've never left the country, but I would like to visit Canada for starters, most of Europe, and Japan. Maybe New Zealand or Sydney, Australia.

9. Cilan

Cilan Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽128.9
    I'd like to visit France.

10. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    I know which country Ben wants to visit. Antarctica. They have tons of Santa hats down there.

AeroHail likes this.
  11. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    But Santa is from the Arctic so there are no Santa hats there

12. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I have too many countries that I wanna visit XD

But if I have to pick the countries I'd like to visit the most, it would be Australia and Hong Kong (because I family there), Japan, New Zealand, and Canada (I heard they have bagged milk).

Other than that I would like to visit Taiwan, France, and England.

13. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    i'd love to visit Japan and various countries in England, as well as ones in France.

14. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    So many countries to choose from... South Korea is definitely high on the list which won't be a huge surprise to anybody haha! Japan and Thailand too, wouldn't hurt to visit another region of China as well.
    Qatar and Saudi Arabia would be amazing too! I have a lot of friends in Saudi that have invited me to visit so that might be one of the more doable visits... Plenty of places in Europe too! The Netherlands, Hungary, Romania, the Scandinavian countries... Russia looks incredible too!

15. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I want to visit Russia someday, too, as my mother is curious to know what it's like.

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I'm a complete weeb, so of course I really want to visit Japan!

Other countries I think would be fun to visit are Australia, Maldives, UK, South Africa, and South Korea.

17. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I've got quite a few and a lot of them are now accessible somewhat thanks to my job.

• France
    • Italy
    • Germany
    • Spain
    • Portugal
    • Japan
    • China
    • New Zealand
    • French Polynesia
    • Australia
    • Belize
    • Barbados
    • Argentina
    That's just a handful :) headed to Mexico on Friday

18. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    Britain (including England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland), Germany, Italy, France, Japan, Egypt and Australia. Ans those are just the ones I can list off the top of my head that I want to visit.

19. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Japan, and I really want to go to Italy some time.

20. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I would love to go to Argentina and New Zealand