1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Countries you really wanna visit?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Jan 20, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'd actually like to try and go to Japan, England and Germany sometime. All of them seem interesting to me, and they would all be fun to go to!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    I've been really interested in visiting New Zealand and Germany some day. I've traveled to a lot of different places within the U.S., but I've never been outside of the country before. Seems like fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I want to go to South Africa, seems interesting and pretty nice.

4. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I'm actually quite surprised that I haven't posted in this thread regarding how much I love traveling!

In all actuality, I have a whole list of places I'd like to go!
    I'd like to visit Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Maldives, Germany, Luxembourg, China, Japan, Russia, Korea, and go back to England, France, and Spain!

5. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I really wanna go visit New Zealand right now. Other than that I also wanna go to Russia and France, just to see what they're like.

6. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I really want to go to France and Greece. France because I really love french stuff, and Greece because I really like the mythology and culture. *cough cough* it's because of Percy Jackson *cough cough*

7. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    I'd really like to visit Irleand, as I have Irish ancestors.

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Ohh same! I've been more interested in New Zealand lately. Such beautiful nature there, it has the prettiest travel photos I've ever seen. > <

As a Russian born, Russia is very pretty and a nice place to visit, so long as you don't stay long term haha. Too many problems there to consider sticking around for more than a year or two imo.

9. Ultra5

Ultra5 Camper

(Moltres Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.8
    I've wanted to visit the Chernobyl NPP in Ukraine not that I'll really ever be able to. I blame the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games for my desire to visit there. XD

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I want to go to Japan someday just so I can go over and shop at all of their Pokémon Centers! And the fact that there are some arcade machines that are exclusively in Japan.

11. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    My dream is to go and is live in Japan! I've always wanted to move there or to at least visit it once! I also want to go to Scotland as well!

12. Hopper

Hopper Tuber

Eggy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽56.5
    I'd love to visit England! I've never been there, but I'd love to see the palace and Big Ben!