1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Crappy Gen 8 Confirmed Theories

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by JadeFox, Jun 28, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Since Ultra Sun and Moon have been confirmed, the next logical thing to have in the Pokémon series is Gen 8. And we all know about the confirmed theories that have sparked up in the past. So why not merge the two together, and see what kind of theories you guys have about Gen 8?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sonic Ramon and HeroofFire101 like this.
  2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,673.0
    1: New Region, as always.
    2.Orre will come back
    3. NEW Pokémon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    actually, I think that Gen 8 is confirumed because...Lusamine name is spelled with 8 letters. Just like Solgaleo...so is Plumaria. Omg. Three names spelled with 8 letters. And if we put those three numbers together: 888. Those names predicted how many mons we'll have in Gen 8.

ClefairyKid likes this.
  4. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Also, I predict that Gen 8 will be made by the same folks that made Skyrim. OPEN WORLD POKEMAAN GAME CONFIRUMED.

5. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The Pokémon God, no not Arceus, the true one, will descend from the heavens above and lay the smaketh down upon those fools called Team (Insert cliché name here) restarting the universe of Pokémon back to a certain point. All this happens within the opening minutes of the game and as the white fades from the reset a title card appear, a title called "Pokémon: Quantum Diamond/Cosmic Pearl" and all along this Gen 8 release was actually a D/P remake in disguise! GF will have trolled us all

JadeFox likes this.
  6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Pokémon in Space! We will travel across the universe, using Pokémon in space battle, have your own space ship, and battle on different worlds. Starring space Pokémon. You will fight your way across the universe to become the very best in the universe like no one ever was.

7. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Back in 6th gen, Xerneas was originally thought to be a new "light type" before fairy types were announced because of the coloration and weird glow on its horns. Now we have Sun and Moon, a series closely linked to the gen 6th games judging by its connection to Zygarde, which never got its own game, breaking the usual trend. Sun and Moon, on the other hand, are following that trend. The sun and moon both emit light. Necrozma, the legendary Pokémon that's going to have more focus in Ultra Sun and Moon, is a literal prism. All of these references to light and prisms can only mean one thing for gen 8!

THE 8TH GEN SOUNDTRACK WILL BE WRITTEN BY PINK FLOYD!

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    All the evidence is there; at the end of the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, the player character will fuse with Necrozma and transform into the sun or moon (depending on the game) in order to save the region from destruction.The Gyms are going to be back and David Bowie is going to be a Gym Leader. Your starter will be the third Type: Null. Lillie is going to be evil. Nebby is going to stay in the bag. Guzma is going to be a skuntank.

JadeFox likes this.
  9. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Woah, woah, WOAH. Okay, I was with you until you said Nebby would stay in the bag. That's probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

FireSpartan5, Mandriel and JadeFox like this.
  10. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    But all the evidence points toward it! Nebby is a bluish colour, some bags you can get are blue. You can buy bags and you can also receive a Cosmog. Plus, there's all this subtext about Kukui liking bags, he's a professor and his wife is researching Ultra Wormholes, which Nebby makes.

JadeFox likes this.
  11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    But what if Nebby does not stay in the bag?

12. HeroofFire101

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,673.0
    The horror

13. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    The horror what? Nebby wandering to Arceus knows where and never coming back to poor Lillie?

Also, keep in mind that we still have the five words minimum rule for posts.

14. HeroofFire101

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,673.0
    ah. Sorry. I didn't mean it

15. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    @Mandriel I'M SORRY I HEARD "LILLIE IS GOING TO BE EVIL" MAN THESE THEORIES REALLY ARE TERRIBLE

I think (and this theorys actually isnt that bad) the following:
    *Healing items and such that work better for some types then others (Ex. A water candy that heals Water a bunch but fire even gets damaged. Kinda like natures in how one type gains health but the other type loses health.) Dual types would neutralize the effects. (Such as Volcanion for the fire/water.) Another issue would be how many types have many different weaknesses.

*AN ACTUALLY HALF-DECENT SQUID Pokémon--

*The region will be based on Mexico or Canada.

*And, of course, Lillie also being in the region.

edit: oh haha this hasn't been posted on for months oops

Mandriel likes this.
  16. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    A hero will go around, defeating Rattata- and Zubat-using idiots and protecting the world from devastation. Now, that's all good and well, but here's the shocker. Hold with me.
    They will be the very best, like no one ever was.
    Unbelievable, I know. Take a moment to recover from the shock. Because I have another bomb to drop on you.
    To catch 'em all will be their real test. To train them will be their goal.
    #MissingNo

17. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I think it might be a region based on Australia and that we get the most adorable Pokémon ever in this region.

18. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I would love to see a region like that, but knowing Game Freak they could just as easily make the new region the complete opposite.

19. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    That is certainly true. I just think the sheer irony would be hilarious of GF made the deadliest region in our world, the cutest and least deadly seeming region of them all. With Lush grasslands, beautiful forests with flower meadows, a waterfall area, where you can see Pokémon playing in, only to discover that the cuteness is just ruse and they are actually capable of snapping something without trouble.

20. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    That would be hilarious and I would not put it past them to actually do that, just look at Alola they've already done it in a different aspect. The brightest region got the darkest dex entries ever so them cranking it up a notch and doing it with a whole region would be funny.