1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Craziest/Worst Ways your Nuzlockes Ended

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by OzoneFruit, Oct 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Let's face it, RNG is a fickle God, and it loves to mess with us. What are some of the times when that Gym Leader got a game-ending crit, your 90% ACC move missed, or that randomized pitted your poor starter of a Pidgey up against a Mewtwo?

I remember in my randomized Sapphire Locke, I had managed to get past Flannery and was omw to facing Dad. His first Pokémon was Tyranitar; half my team got taken out right there. By the final mom I was down one to one.

My Dad sent out a Wobbuffet.

I didn't even bother finishing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Well I did try a Nuzlocke once. It was a horrible run though, because I tend to forget about the rules and just play like I normally do. I stopped early on because I knew it wasn't for me :sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    OzoneFruit likes this.
  3. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Heheheh XD Yeah, Nuzlockes take some dedication. I remember losing a few very good Pokémon I had grown attached to early on and almost considered stopping the Nuzlocke and playing normally because I was too fond of them ;-;

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I dont remember exactly what happened, but my FireRed run was a mess. All but one Pokémon fell on the way to Brock, and a trainer after him ended it. >n<

5. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I basically gave up on it because it was too hard

6. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Although it didn't end until I went up against Volkner, I faced off against Candice and her satanic Froslass in Platinum.

My Medicham, Melissa was up against it and I had been partially drunk, spamming Hi Jump Kick against it and not fully aware that it was part ghost type and the self-damage still applied.

She didn't even bother using a ghost move and did a Hail setup and I ended up killing my longest tenured Pokémon thus far

#6 Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  7. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    My gold and silver nuzlocke hasnt ended yet, but I DID do a soft reset. If I could choose any Pokémon to be subjected to a pit of endless torture, Bugsy and his evil fury cutting scyther.

8. DelphoxError

Dice
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    hoo boy; i attempted to try and nuzlocke Pokémon black once;;
    i ended up soft resetting because i didn't realize black doesn't save your data if you had a game on it BEFORE you select new game
    ended up losing all of my data after a trainer in the dreamyard killed my entire team :'>

9. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Ooooo, ouch, that's rough. Never played Platinum, but that Froslass seems like a tough cookie... D:

10. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    It didn't really help that I was kinda...drunk at the time. But yeah, I had a hard time trying to take Candice down. Eventually did it through my drunk stupor though. Not sure how :P

11. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Ouch! Talk about striking out early... :(

12. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    So far all of my Nuzlocke attempts have ended with with me losing interest and stopping before I even get half way through. Except one time where I tried a FireRed (or was it LeafGreen? I don't remember) and lost in the very first battle against Gary. It was a while before I tried another Nuzlocke after that utter failure.