1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Creatémon Challenge: February 2020

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BZRich64, Feb 1, 2020.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    Monthly Creatémon Challenge
    February 2020

What Is The Creatémon Challenge?

The Creatémon (that's "Create-A-'Mon") Challenge is a new monthly event where you, the wonderful members of Lake Valor, can work on creating your own Pokémon that fits within a certain theme that changes from month to month.

How To Participate
    Including artwork of your Pokémon idea is recommended and any art-style works, though if you feel that you lack artistic ability, then you can include a description instead (note that you are unlikely to score very well without some sort of visual accompaniment, though). In addition to this, you'll also want to add other details to go with it. The only required information that you'll need are a name and typing, but you can also add abilities, it's move-set, height, weight, egg group, stats, evolutions or pre-evoluttions, alternate forms, associated held items, or anything else you can think of.

Other Rules & Regulations
    • All submissions must follow the rules of Lake Valor. This mostly means that you shouldn't include anything offensive or NSFW.
    • Entries can be worked on by groups. If you want to work in a group, then choose one member of your group to submit your entry, compiled into a single post and crediting everyone in your group with what exactly each of you did.
    This Month's Theme: Hearts
    Valentine's Day is this month, so we're going with a theme that fits into the holiday. This month your goal is to create a Pokémon that incorporates hearts into it's design somehow. These do not need to be related to official Pokémon but can be if you want. A few examples of official Pokémon that incorporate hearts into their designs include Woobat and Swoobat, Cosplay Pikachu (and to a lesser extent, normal female Pikachu), female Eevee (starting with Let's Go) and of course Luvdisc.

Prizes:
    1st Place: 100 pp
    2nd Place: 75 pp
    3rd Place: 50 pp
    Consolation Prize: 10 pp

All Entries Must Be Submitted By Friday, February 28th at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time. Any posts made (or edited) after that point in time will be disqualified. The voting thread will be opened shortly after that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    RadEmpoleon likes this.
  2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I've recently created some fakemon that just to happen to have a prominent heart in the design. Can I use those, or do I have to create something new just for this challenge?

3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    That's a good question. I'm going to say that you can use whatever you already made if you make a new evolution/pre-evolution/alternate form/something-along-those-lines to go with it, and specify what you already made and what you made specifically for this.

4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    D7114A5F-8EDB-448A-AC1F-E2CB6BA6FFB1.png sorry if it’s a little chaotic and disorganized. Also there’s a typo I can’t fix, Cupid’s Bow should be between Charm and Spite, not Revenge and Wicked Bow.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Lovebird likes this.
  5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Okay, here are my pokémon.
    Here's the Pokémon I created just for this challenge. I swear, it looked a lot pinker on my phone. I'm not sure why it looks more purple now. I still like it, but it doesn't look like it matches the evolutions nearly as much.
    sketch1581638266492.png Squirace (Heart form), the squire Pokémon.
    Typing: Steel/Fairy
    Pokédex Entry: Squirace is a slightly cowardly, but very loyal Pokémon. It will usually hide from danger, but won't hesitate to defend those it cares about.
    Evolves into Knavight at level 27
    And here are the Pokémon that I had previously created before this challenge. Squirace would be the first of this particular evolutionary line.
    6aaf29fa-556c-4dfd-b07c-b47c2095d44e.png
    Knavight (Heart form), the knight Pokémon.
    Typing: Steel/Fairy.
    Pokédex entry. Knavight dedicates its life to serving just a single person. It doesn't normally engage in fighting, but it will defend its master with its life.
    Evolves from Squirace at level 27. Evolves into Requina when leveled up with high friendship.
    f6bbf22f-0d67-431e-bee3-a85f045a0fa3.png
    Requina (Heart form), the queen Pokémon.
    Typing: Steel/Fairy.
    Pokédex entry: Requina takes those in need under its care. It gets fiercely protective of those it considers its own.
    Evolves from Knavight when leveled up with high friendship.
    These Pokémon are based off of face cards. Squirace, Knavight, and Requina all have three other forms (diamond, club, and spades), which I will probably put on this site eventually. Heart form goes first though, because it fits the theme.

Lovebird likes this.
  6. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    My evolution to one of my favorite Pokémon, introducing Pachisworn:
    Untitled14_20200204100312.png
    Pachisworn is obtained by evolving a pachirisu with both high happiness and affection. It gains the ability "Heart sworn" which gives it a 25% chance to survive a fatal blow once per battle.
    Pokédex Entry: Pachisworn are not found in the wild. Their peculiar evolution means that they require a bond with a trainer in order to evolve. The blade they carry is forged from the emotions that they experienced as a pachirisu, and they will defend their trainers with all their vigor.