1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Creatémon Challenge: February 2021

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BZRich64, Feb 2, 2021.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    Creatémon Challenge: February 2021

What Is The Creatémon Challenge?

The Creatémon (that's "Create-A-'Mon") Challenge is a monthly event where you, the wonderful members of Lake Valor, can work on creating your own Pokémon that fits within a certain theme that changes from month to month.

Rules & Regulations

• Each entry must include a name, type and visual representation in order to account. Other details may be included but are not required.
    • Any art style can be used for the visual part of the entry.
    • All submissions must contain at least one Fakemon or alternate form created specifically for the event. Evolutions/pre-evolutions/alternate forms of official Pokémon will be accepted unless stated otherwise in the monthly them. Evolutions, etc. of pre-existing fakemon that you created may be included in an entry as long as you add at least one new form for the event, which must be specified in your post.
    • Entries may be submitted as individuals or worked on in teams. If you want to work in a group, then one member will submit the entry here, with a list of everyone who worked on it and what they did.
    • All submissions must follow the rules of Lake Valor. No offensive or NSFW content.
    • Absolutely no plagiarism. Any participant caught plagiarizing will be disqualified.
    This Month's Theme: Arrows

February is the month of love, thanks to Valentine's Day, but there's another aspect of the holiday that I'd rather shine the focus on this year: archery. From Cupid to our very own Lovebird, this is a special time of year to take an arrow to the knee for those who have taken up the bow. That's why this month's theme is arrow. Although, if you don't want to use that kind of arrow in your design, directional arrows work to. Ready! Aim! Create a 'mon!

If you think you know anyone who might be interested in taking part in these events, even if they're not on Lake Valor yet, feel free to let them know about us. The more, the merrier, as they say. Also, if you want to leave any feedback on these events or how you think they can be improved, please let me know. Its been a full year since I started hosting these events but participation still remains fairly low most of the time and I'd like to change that.

Prizes:

1st Place: 100 pp
    2nd Place: 75 pp
    3rd Place: 50 pp
    Consolation Prize: 10 pp

All Entries Must Be Submitted By Sunday, February 28th at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time. Any posts submitted or edited after that point in time will be disqualified. The voting thread will be opened shortly after that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I think I stretched the prompt a bit, but my first thought with arrow was archer, so here is a kind of interpretation of one of my favorite archers.
    ed2f5b31-a0e6-4085-a70c-3b60a5dd6d8d.jpg Dianari, the Huntress Pokémon.
    Type: Dark/Fighting
    Pokédex entry: This Pokémon spends all of its time running around forests. It is always looking for a new challenge.

3. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I also went with an archer theme.
    F722DA89-A870-4E66-9B65-DB4850D96C6F.png
    Bearrow - The Arrow Spine Pokémon
    Abilities - Iron Barbs, Rough Skin
    Dex entry - The fur along Bearrow’s back grows in thick pointed bunches. When in the wild these are usually picked off by older Archear’s.

Archear - The Archer Pokémon
    Abilities - Long Reach, Retribution (basically Aftermath)
    Dex entry - After finding the perfect pole to make into a bow, Archear continues to grow its own arrows along its back. If an Archear gets into to many fights it can develop bald streaks along its back.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...