1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Creatémon Challenge Voting: February 2020

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BZRich64, Feb 29, 2020.

?

This month's Creatémon

1. Venomance (RadEmpoleon)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Squirace (Gazi)

100.0%
  3. Pachisworn (HiddenLore)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    We've got three entries, which means that everyone's walking away with a prize this month. But the question still remains of who will win. I'm changing the deadlines of both entry periods and voting periods from 11:59 pm PST to 11:59 EST in order to be more consistent with other events here at LV, starting now. I also want to point out that next month's entry period will be starting before voting ends. That is not a mistake, just a side-effect of February being a short month.
    [​IMG] sorry if it’s a little chaotic and disorganized. Also there’s a typo I can’t fix, Cupid’s Bow should be between Charm and Spite, not Revenge and Wicked Bow.
    Here's the Pokémon I created just for this challenge. I swear, it looked a lot pinker on my phone. I'm not sure why it looks more purple now. I still like it, but it doesn't look like it matches the evolutions nearly as much.
    [​IMG] Squirace (Heart form), the squire Pokémon.
    Typing: Steel/Fairy
    Pokédex Entry: Squirace is a slightly cowardly, but very loyal Pokémon. It will usually hide from danger, but won't hesitate to defend those it cares about.
    Evolves into Knavight at level 27
    [​IMG]
    Knavight (Heart form), the knight Pokémon.
    Typing: Steel/Fairy.
    Pokédex entry. Knavight dedicates its life to serving just a single person. It doesn't normally engage in fighting, but it will defend its master with its life.
    Evolves from Squirace at level 27. Evolves into Requina when leveled up with high friendship.
    [​IMG]
    Requina (Heart form), the queen Pokémon.
    Typing: Steel/Fairy.
    Pokédex entry: Requina takes those in need under its care. It gets fiercely protective of those it considers its own.
    Evolves from Knavight when leveled up with high friendship.
    [​IMG]
    Pachisworn is obtained by evolving a pachirisu with both high happiness and affection. It gains the ability "Heart sworn" which gives it a 25% chance to survive a fatal blow once per battle.
    Pokédex Entry: Pachisworn are not found in the wild. Their peculiar evolution means that they require a bond with a trainer in order to evolve. The blade they carry is forged from the emotions that they experienced as a pachirisu, and they will defend their trainers with all their vigor.

Prizes:
    1st Place: 100 pp
    2nd Place: 75 pp
    3rd Place: 50 pp
    Consolation Prize: 10 pp

All Entries Must Be Submitted By Monday, March 2nd at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time. The winners will be announced shortly after and prizes will be distributed accordingly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Looks like we didn't get very many votes this month, even though I left the pole open an extra half-day. I guess that I should have tried doing a better job of making sure people new the vote was happening.

In 1st place is @Gazi with all three votes.
    2nd place is a tie between @RadEmpoleon and @HiddenLore.

Let's all give a big round of applause to our participants! All three did a good job this past month and were very creative in their designs. Prizes will be sent out shortly. Also be sure to check out the next Creatémon Challenge, which you can find here.

RadEmpoleon likes this.