1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Creatémon Voting: April 2022

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BZRich64, May 1, 2022.

?

April Creatémon

Poll closed May 6, 2022.
  1. Glitched Fusion (Shadria)

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Besod Line (HiddenLore)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Gletch (Gazi)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    It's time once again to vote for your favorite Creatémon designs! Last month's theme was Data and Glitches and we had three great submissions based around that prompt.
    [​IMG]
    Some Pokegods from the day of old were portrayed as powerful Pokémon fusions, possibly inspired by glitchy Pokémon sprites that invoke visible bits of multiple Pokémon or a Pokémon getting another Pokémon's movepool via glitches.
    This one in particular has traits of Mew (a mythical Pokémon that was only available VIA GLITCHING or hacking unless you had access to scattered events in the days of Pokegods), Arcanine (a powerful fire-type that is still theorized as being a cut legendary Pokémon during the creation of Gen 1), and Meowth (cute and a anime mainstay thanks to Team Rocket).

Contextual Backstory for my design!
    Back in middle school I loved looking through a (now defunct and archived website) called TRsRockin!, which held info on glitches (such as MissingNo., Bad EGG, and the Void Walking from D/P), fan art of glitches, and a section of fanfictions about glitches and anything else Pokémon. One that was quite popular went over a theory on how MissingNo. and 'M came to be. And it introduced a new Pokegod, a fusion of Mew, Entei, Meowth, and Persian named 'Myall'. Myall's design has stuck with me for years after that, even after I long forgot the site- memories of the design would come back to me for a time.
    For comparison between my design and the ancient Pokegod, Myall, I found one of the creator's artwork to show. The artist was named Mandy Nader. Most of her online presence from that time have been erased, to my knowledge, and I'm not one to pry into someone's modern day online activity. ^^'
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Besod- Ability: Blue Screen - Pokémon has a 25% change of not being able to move, takes no damage if it doesn't move.

Besod wander the forests. They have a unique battle tactic of locking both Pokémon into non-action occasionally.

Veerus- ability: Seizure - 30% chance to make the opponent flich when attacks are successful.

Veerus are corrupted evolutions of Besod, and they seek out other Pokémon to attack.

Feechure- ability: Blue Lock - 30% chance to not move. Negate all incoming damage if this occurs.

Feechure are rare evolutions, but take all the best parts of the Besod and make them better. They tend to be very friendly to other Pokémon.

I'm sure it's probably sort of obvious, but my Pokémon is a literal bug, which can either become a feature, or a computer virus.
    [​IMG] Gletch, the glitch Pokémon.
    Typing: Dark/Electric
    Pokédex entry. This Pokémon is constantly glitching and malfunctioning. Whenever it wanders too close to electronics or machinery it passes its glitches onto them.
    Prizes:
    1st Place: 100 pp
    2nd Place: 75 pp
    3rd Place: 50 pp
    Consolation Prize: 10 pp

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    And the results are in! @Shadria came in 1st place this month, with @HiddenLore in 2nd and @Gazi in 3rd. Let's all give our creators a round of applause while I hand out the prizes. Also be sure to check out this month's contest.