1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Creatémon Voting: April

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BZRich64, Apr 28, 2020.

?

April Creatémon

1. Lunabbit & Lunepus (Gazi)

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Lagomera (BZRich64)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Babby, Boxhare & Rabrawl (HiddenLore)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Here are the entries this month. For the record, my entry (and any future entries that I make) will not be counted when tallying votes to see who earned what prizes. it wouldn't exactly make sense to give Poképoints to myself, would it?

[​IMG]

Lunabbit, the moon rabbit Pokémon.
    Dark/Ice
    This Pokémon usually sleeps during the night, but when the moon is full, it will find a grassy field and stare up at the moon.

[​IMG]

Lunepus, the moon rabbit Pokémon.
    Dark/Ice
    This nocturnal Pokémon isn't normally seen by people, but you can always tell where it's been, because it leaves frosty footsteps behind it.
    [​IMG]

Lagomera, the Fearsome Pokémon
    Type: Fairy/Flying
    Abilities: Run Away, Prankster, Sap Sipper (HA)
    Height: 1'4"/0.4 m
    Weight: 8.8 lbs./4 kg
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon lives deep in deep forests, where it is so seldom seen that many think that its existence is just a hoax.

Inspiration: This guy takes inspiration from a few rabbit-based creatures, specifically a jackalope, skvader and wolpertinger. The result was a combination of a rabbit, a bird and a deer. I felt like it needed a bit more to the design though, so I gave it tiger stripes (based off of me misreading wolpertinger as wolventiger), which also lead to me giving it orange fur. The name is a combination of Lagomorpha (the order that rabbits and hares are a part of) and chimera (a combination of a lion, goat and snake in Greek myth, which has become a catch-all term for animal hybrids).
    [​IMG]

Ability - Emergency Exit and Defiant
    Babby -
    While still young, many begin learning fighting techniques from their parents. When they are overwhelmed they will burrow underground and take a breather.
    Boxhare -
    Boxhare gather in groups to test their strength against each other. This matches are meant to practice and end before either is truly exhausted.
    Rabrawl -
    Rabrawl avoid fighting unless it is necessary, but when they fight, they fight with all their strength

Prizes:
    1st Place: 100 pp
    2nd Place: 75 pp
    3rd Place: 50 pp
    Consolation Prize: 10 pp

All Entries Must Be Submitted By Friday, May 1st at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time. The winners will be announced shortly after and prizes will be distributed accordingly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    RadEmpoleon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.