1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Creatémon Voting: December 2021

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BZRich64, Jan 3, 2022.

?

December Creatémon

Poll closed Jan 6, 2022.
  1. Mantofae (Gazi)

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Kalaskan Pachirisu & Arashirisu (HiddenLore)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    We had two submissions again this month, and now it's time to pick which one you think is best!
    [​IMG] Mantofae, the mantis Pokémon.
    Typing: Fairy/bug
    Pokédex entry: This allusive Pokémon shifts its appearance to fit in with its surroundings to avoid detection. It will grant blessings to those that it likes, but curse those that it doesn't.
    For the last Pokémon of the year, I chose my favorite, a regional variant of pachirisu, with an evolution arashirsu.

[​IMG]
    Kalaskan Pachirisu differ from standard ones only in their patterning. They stockpile food for the longer winters and rely on them not being stolen by other Pokémon.

Arashirisu have thick fur that collects and holds static as they move around. Unlike their previous form, they continue to gather food during the harsh winter.
    The poll will remain open for three days, after which I will reveal who the winner is.
    1st Place: 100 pp
    2nd Place: 75 pp
    3rd Place: 50 pp
    Consolation Prize: 10 pp

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Looks like I forgot to announce the winner again, sorry about that.
    @Gazi won this month, with @HiddenLore in 2nd place. I'll hand out prizes in a moment, but for now lets all give our contestants a round of applause!