1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Creatémon Voting: June 2020

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BZRich64, Jun 28, 2020.

?

June Creatémon

1. Siber (Gazi)

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Protosceptre & Triscepter (HiddenLore)

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Only two submissions this month but they're both good ones. Also make sure to stay tuned for next month's contest, which will be a bit different than normal.
    And this is what happens when I can't make up my mind of what to draw. It ended up looking better than I thought it might.

[​IMG] Siber, the lone Pokémon.
    Typing: Grass/Ice.
    Pokédex entry: Siber is an artificial Pokémon made from the combined DNA of two ancient enemy Pokémon. Siber travels alone, because when it sees other Pokémon of its kind, it automatically assumes it's an enemy and attacks.

Because I can.
    [​IMG]

This Pokémon is based off of two extinct animals, saber tooth large cats, and a dire wolf. I couldn't decide which one to do, so I did both. This is also based off of Galar's fossil Pokémon, which I know I'm not the only person who was unimpressed with the designs. I think the idea of taking two different fossils and throwing them together is pretty cool, but you have to integrate the designs together. That's what I tried to do here. The brown/green parts (of the original, not the shiny) come from the saber tooth Pokémon, while the blue/white parts are the dire wolf Pokémon. I'm hoping I did decent at combining them.

I had some extra time, so I decided to design the fossils that Siber came from.
    [​IMG] The top one is the tuft fossil, and the bottom is the fur fossil.
    Fossil Pokémon are some of my favorite Pokémon in the game, So I was excited to draw some of my own.

[​IMG]
    Protosceptre and Triscepter are Rock Fairy type Pokémon, knwn as the Trike Mage Pokémon.
    They can have Pixelate or Intimidate as their abilities.
    Protosceptre: these young Pokémon usually gather in groups around a senior Trisceptre in order to master their own skills. Before they evolve they like to spend a year alone practicing their skills.
    Trisceptre: Trisceptre work with others in their community in order to protect and defend the young. when they have reached a high level, they usually become teachers to instruct the next generation.

And because Fossils usually come in pairs I drew a friends fossil design, which doesn't count as an entry, but enjoy anyway.
    [​IMG]

Prizes:
    1st Place: 100 pp
    2nd Place: 75 pp

All Votes Must Be Submitted By Wednesday, July 1st at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time. The winners will be announced shortly after and prizes will be distributed accordingly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    The votes are in! In first place we have @Gazi with 7 votes, while @HiddenLore was fairly close behind at 5 votes. Why don't we give them both a round of applause while I send out their points.

And as I'm sure many of you have already seen, this months Creatémon is a team based event and part of the Summer Scramble.