1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Creatémon Voting: March 2021

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BZRich64, Mar 29, 2021.

?

March Creatémon

1. Fidias & Cadafidi (Gazi)

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Snaglet & Snagon (HiddenLore)

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Only two entries again this month, but they're both particularly intriguing and unusual concepts that I know I, for one, will have trouble picking between.
    I figured since the theme was snakes, but the snakes in the story probably represent pagans, I would design Pokémon based off some pagan snakes. Best of both worlds.

[​IMG] Fidias, the healing Pokémon.
    Typing: Poison/psychic
    Pokédex entry: This Pokémon will use its own venom to create medicines to heal others. It frequently gets mistaken for Cadafidi.

[​IMG] Cadufidi, the traveling Pokémon.
    Typing: Poison/flying
    Pokédex entry: This Pokémon spends most of its time traveling and playing tricks on others. It likes to pretend to be a Fidias and fool those who are looking for a healer.

Fidias is based off of the rod of Asclepius (a stick with a single snake entwined around it. It's the symbol of Ascelpius, the ancient Greek god of medicine. Cadufidi was based off of the caduceus (a winged staff with two snakes entwined around it). It's the symbol of Hermes, god of travelers and thieves. I couldn't resist having Cadufidi frequently pretend to be Fidias, because frequently the caduceus is used to represent medicine, even though Hermes had nothing to do with medicine.

Almost missed it. Couldn’t come up with an idea that resonated. So I looked up serpents and saw dragopedes on Wikipedia, which are just snakes with human heads, so may I present the Snagon Line

[​IMG]

Snaglets are left to fend for themselves at birth. Their large head can cause them problems, and they must learn the unique fighting style on their own.

Having mastered the art, Snagon roam the land looking for opponents.

Prizes:
    1st Place: 100 pp
    2nd Place: 75 pp

All votes must be submitted by Thursday, April 1st at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time. The winners will be announced shortly after and prizes will be distributed accordingly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Oh man I zoned out completely this month from setting up a 'mon for this fun theme. Oh well!
    My vote goes to Gazi's adorable design. A fun mix of inspirations, cute design and interesting typing as well as potential mechanics (A poison support Pokémon)

Hidden's design is very cute as well but I feel like it could use a bit more definition, nothing about the design really makes me think of a fighting type

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Sorry I'm late, but the results are in. @Gazi has taken first place with 5 votes, while @HiddenLore is in second with 2 votes. I'll hand out points in a moment, then get the next event as soon as I can. In the meantime, why don't we give our participants a big round of applause?

4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,861.4
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    *claps* Gazi's entries were so good.