1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Creatémon Voting: November 2021

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BZRich64, Dec 2, 2021.

?

November Creatémon

Poll closed Dec 5, 2021.
  1. Kalaskan Wailmer and Wailord (HiddenLore)

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ignen (Gazi)

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    We had two submissions again this month, and once again it is time to vote on which one you think should be the winner.

This month I did another Kalaska Pokémon for my Alaska based fan region.
    It’s a regional variant of Wailmer.
    [​IMG]
    Wailmer who grow up in the Kalaska waters tend to be much more aggressive than their regular counterparts. While they can be dangerous, trainers who raise them carefully will find them loyal.
    [​IMG] Ignen, the soot Pokémon.
    Typing: Fire/grass
    Pokédex entry: This Pokémon likes to live in dry grass and dead trees, anywhere that will easily feed a fire. Once its home has burned up it will move on to find somewhere new to live.

1st Place: 100 pp
    2nd Place: 75 pp
    3rd Place: 50 pp
    Consolation Prize: 10 pp

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    Whoops, it appears that I forgot to declare the winners for this. It looks like we @HiddenLore and @Gazi tied for 1st place, so I'll be handing out there prizes in a moment. For now, let's give our creators a belated round of applause!