1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Create a Pokemon

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by pikaree1, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pikaree1

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hi, I need your help with some fakemons.
    Quark-based
    Proton based
    Electron based
    Neutron based
    Atom based

Ideas welcome!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I can't think of anything good, but obviously they gotta have that Electric type. I'm thinking Steel makes sense as a secondary type in a way, because they can't be broken apart - and Steel is tough. lol I'm bad at explaining but I hope you understood that :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    To me, these all remind me a bit of Rotom, which is the Plasma Pokémon after all. The fakemon you listed all seem to fit within the category of either technology or science, which is probably the closest to Electric type or maybe Steel type (maybe Ghost type just like Rotom)

I'm not an artist, so I can't help you with the designs of any of these, but they're all really creative ideas :D

4. pikaree1

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I think electric type is good, I'm planning on making the evolution like this:
    Quark to Electron- level up with a Dark-type in party (Dark=negative)
    Quark to Proton- level up with a Fairy-type in party (Fairy=positive)
    Quark to Neutron- level up with Normal-type in party
    And then to evolve any of the mid-evos, level up with the other two in the party. They will fuse into the Atom Pokémon.
    What do you think? Also, you can decide on the stats.

*edit: bump

MOD EDIT: Please don't double and triple post. I've merged your posts this time.

5. Amnesha

Amnesha Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Funny enough, I actually thought of a super cool Electric type Pokémon a few years ago!

Frostbyte

Type: Electric/Ice
    Ability: Trace
    Hidden Ability: Download

It has no evolutions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.