1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Anime/Manga Create your own Quirk!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Junkrat, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Teku

Teku Youngster

Eggward
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9.5
    My Quirk would be called (Flame) you can make flames burst in your hands and also can cover your body in flames to make your self immune to fire and your can throw fire,breath fire and you can increase and decrease the temperature of the fire

2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Name: Rad
    Quirk: Magic Pen

Whatever I draw with my pen comes to life! (Kinda like the creation quirk) I can draw on any surface, including in the air. The main downside is that I would have to think and draw fast in a battle situation.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Would it be limited to non-living things? Otherwise I feel like there are going to be some really odd moral quandaries there lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Oh, I have another one. This quirk very fit this site.
    Quirk: Elemental attack

The quirk user can use all 18 types of moves. However, some moves require the body part to be usable(eg you need wings to use wing attack) and all legendary exclusive moves cannot be used.

5. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Oh yes I forgot to mention, this quirk is limited non-living things.

Jeydis likes this.
  6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'm bored, so why not~

Name: Kawazake Shuya 河酒 主也
    Quirk: Alcohol
    He excretes ethanol-rich saliva from his mouth. He also has a natural tolerance to all kinds of alcohol, and cannot be poisoned by them. High amounts can still inebriate him though.
    Uses: disinfectant (cleans 99.9% of germs!), solvent (that irritating whiteboard ink stain shall be no more bwahahaha), irritant (imagine spitting on someone's eyes - or worse, delicate parts), and my favourite, fuel (firebreathing anyone?)
    Drawbacks: As said earlier, overuse or underuse can get him drunk bc accumulation; in a way this makes him kinda like Denki somehow…
    Name Origin (this is my favourite part for some reason): Shuya's surname contains the kanji for "river" (河 kawa) and "alcohol" (酒 sake), and his first name contains the kanji for "chief" (主 shu - a homonym of 酒 shu) and "to be" (也 ya).

#26 May 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 24, 2021
  7. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Wait, how does overuse of the quirk causes him to become drunk? Shouldn't overuse the quirk causes less accumulation because the alcohol-rich saliva is being used?

8. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Yeah it's weird, but I was thinkin' that using his quirk too much will cause his body to produce excessive alcohol which would build up, kinda like how lactic acid accumulates in muscles when overused~

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Let's see... Teleportation sounds dope to me.
    If I have a name and face in my head, I can get into a 100 m distance from them.
    It works only for people, not for places so unless there's a person who's name and face I know at the place I want to be at, I can't teleport. Also, I have to be back where I initially was before a certain time limit, say an hour, or I might not be able to teleport back.

Sounds cool?

10. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Definitely an interesting take on teleportation, I would imagine the support gear is a good "allterrain" suit in case you end up somewhere you didnt expect (nearby lake for example lol) and a really good cellphone with plenty of contact space to have a picture for each and have an easy directory of people to bamf too.

Makes for a great messenger :D