1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Creative Mediocrity Battle Royale

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by SyWry, Aug 11, 2018.

1. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    You think you are a terrible creator? Well you're not as bad as I am but you can still compete in this Battle Royale to see who is truly the most mediocre creator. The winner will also receive 100 pp (pity points). It can be either writing or artistry, if its bad, it counts.

How the game works is, you post why your work is bad or a big flaw in your work/style, and you give yourself a weapon based on that. The idea is to get creative with the weapons you give yourself and to have fun. Try not to go overboard with the weapons though and remember, its all in good fun.

I'll start us off so we can have a good example. In my fanfic, I had several really amazing ideas I flushed down the tube with horrible writing. Writing a story with an over powered OC is bad, but destroying great ideas with amateur writing is even worse. I give myself C4 to blow you and my amazing ideas into dust.

I'm the worst creator here and I'm just getting started! Come at me LV!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Hmmm, time to break out the heavy artilery

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...