1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Creativity and Imagination!

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Sep 22, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Art takes a lot of creativity and imagination. Especially when it comes to planning out what you want to draw. How creative would you say you are? Is it easy for you to plan art out or does it take a while?

I'm the least creative person you'll ever meet. That's why everthing looks the same. I get a good idea maybe once a year.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I consider myself fairly creative. Maybe not as much when it comes to my drawings, but definitely with my writing. I frequently have stories that just pop into my head, and I seem to be able to develop them further without even trying. I can just listen to a song while thinking of a specific character, and get a whole new story developed in my head inspired by it.

3. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I think I'm kinda meh when it comes to creativity. Sometimes I have ideas, but they're not exactly great. And then sometimes coming up with ideas is like looking for decent food in my fridge, it's just not there lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    My art creativity is not there at all. I mean I mostly draw Pokémon in my own style, but they are a redraw of the official art most of the time.