1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Crobat. Was forgotten, Stayed or Traded?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Xarn, Nov 2, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    After doing this....
    [​IMG]

What happened to your Crobat? You keeped the happiness to the end? Answer here!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    It remained in my boxes forever...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Slash

Slash ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ Sky's the limit!

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I had a Crobat in my HG/SS team... I remember biking up and down to Goldenrod with a soothe bell just to evolve it.

4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I remember training a zubat in fire red, and it evolved to golbat, but despiting reaching it's happiness level, it couldn't evolve to a crobat until I beat the Elite four, and recieved the national Pokédex, took me ages. Since then I've had a couple of crobats, we usually get along pretty good.

5. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I think I only ever used a Crobat once, I couldn't keep my attention at it for long enough any other time. Evolving a Pokémon by raising its friendship level is a long and tedious process, so it's a wonder that I actually evolved my Golbat once! But I do really like Crobat as a Pokémon, so maybe I'll get another one in the future.

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I put it in a PC box, for dex purposes

7. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    I have a Croboat on my competitive Cartridge.

Though Gale Wings Talonflame owns it.... it's still awesome regardless as a starter of a team and I still use it to this day.
    I love it. <3 I will only switch out immediately if I see a Talonflame.
    And it's a Kalos shiny. <3

8. MrTimtendo

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I actually really like using Crobat. Has decent bulk, awesome speed, good Attack and I love using it for stallbreaking.

In fact I often use him on my main teams, even my in-game ones. So hell yeah, Crobat stays with me!

9. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I don't like Crobat and I don't think I ever will. I haven't used one in over a year now.

10. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Seems like I never used one in G/S/C, which is odd. The first time I used one was in Platinum, I believe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.